PDA

View Full Version : China mugs ............ can anyone do them?

AdamB
25-06-2011, 03:53 PM
Hi all,

can anyone do these mugs?

http://www.printerowners.co.uk/sublimation/52/elegant-china-rn-coated-sublimation-mugs.htm

I would try but there out of stock (plus I'm a little busy at the moment). I need a price on single mugs, 6 mugs and 15 mugs (if there is any difference).

If you let me know the size of the template required I will do the design and send it to you, all that's required is for to print, cook and send back to me.

A customer asked this morning who runs a club and wants to do a couple of mugs for members - I said I'd get back to her soon but she was particular and said that they had to be ladies mugs and after doing her little 'Tony Hart' session I matched it to these mugs.

Many thanks

Adam

Paul
25-06-2011, 09:08 PM
yhey are look like a windsor mugs a bit but my havent got this "lip". any way... printing very well :) got whole box from express.

AdamB
25-06-2011, 09:53 PM
yhey are look like a windsor mugs a bit but my havent got this "lip". any way... printing very well :) got whole box from express.

Are these the ones you mean Paul?

Andrew
25-06-2011, 11:23 PM
I think Paul means the Can mug which is Porcelain. The Can mug is also a bit smaller in diameter than the ones from BMS. I probably have a couple of China styles but am of on Hols next week so probably no time to sort out a print. I might be able to get blanks sorted though, just can't remember what I have in work right now. Might be Marlborough and possibly some very similar to BMS old style.

AdamB
25-06-2011, 11:34 PM
I think Paul means the Can mug which is Porcelain. The Can mug is also a bit smaller in diameter than the ones from BMS. I probably have a couple of China styles but am of on Hols next week so probably no time to sort out a print. I might be able to get blanks sorted though, just can't remember what I have in work right now. Might be Marlborough and possibly some very similar to BMS old style.

Thanks Andrew, there's no rush if you can help (just bring me back a stick of rock lol).

If anyone else can help though with a cost it would be appreciated. As a thought I could do the print and send it to you (who ever) for pressing (providing I know the size of the template etc).

Paul
26-06-2011, 12:13 AM
i mean those (http://www.xpres.co.uk/consumables/sublimation/mugs/XP_porcelain_mugs.php). i thought they called windsor but looks like they not :)

Andrew
26-06-2011, 12:19 AM
Some do call them Windsor Paul so you are correct. The ones I have are called Windsor but Xpres and quite a few others call them Can mugs.