PDA

View Full Version : Printing funny colour

justme
30-06-2011, 03:17 PM
Hi I'm hoping you can help me. I use an epson 1400 and it's set up with the bulk feed system from Xpres.

It's been working fine. I haven't changed any colour settings...but suddenly today the blues are coming out really really deep blue - a different colour.

I have printed hundreds of mugs and never had a problem before.

I have done a couple of nozzle checks and print head cleans and it's printing a perfect nozzle check pattern.

The print quality is fine...it's just dark. Any ideas??

Thanks

justme
30-06-2011, 03:18 PM
I haven't changed papers...nothing has changed...just to clarify!!

John G
30-06-2011, 03:47 PM
Hi, Don't know much about Epson printers but i'd check your profile is installed properly - if it's not, reinstall and see if that helps.

Cheers John

bms
30-06-2011, 04:48 PM
Yes, agree with John G. Go back and double check the settings in PhotoShop and the Epson Driver are as they should be from the set up instructions provided (and also check your nozzle check pattern). Just because you haven't changed anything does mean that something hasn't changed!

justme
30-06-2011, 05:03 PM
*Hangs head in shame* - I was being 'blonde'. My settings were all wrong! My computer did a rather dramatic crash last night and I had to restore settings to earlier in the day...I haven't changed my dye-sub settings for months...but for some bizarre reason that was the ONLY thing that had changed (I now realise!) since my PC is back up and running! So your comment
was a very wise one Martin. Thought it was sods law that I ordered a load of mugs from you this morning and then it was all going pear shaped!!

Love the Xpres remote help too - they were great and changed it all before my eyes!
Thank yoU!

Justin
30-06-2011, 07:27 PM
I was just about to mention the Xpres login, very useful ;-)

jcjohncruzes
03-08-2011, 07:31 PM
I think you have to call printer's technitian who can solve this thing .