PDA

View Full Version : Setup and Print Guide for CorelDRAW 11

mo qua
16-07-2011, 07:17 PM
Hello, I have just bought a Ricoh GX e3300N printer and have installed PowerDrive-R.
I am unsure about the setting for Color Management. The guide on the Sawgrass disc is for CorelDRAW 12, X3 & X4, and appears to be slightly different for CorelDRAW11 in that when I open a new/blank page, then click Tools>Color Management, the window that opens does not have a radio button for RGB. All I get is Style: then a drop down where I can select Color Management Off. Prior to printing, I choose PowerDriver R, is this all that is required or is there any other setting I must apply on the Color Management?

John G
16-07-2011, 07:33 PM
Hi Mo, I'm not sure but someone will be along soon with the correct info, you'll soon be operational. Why not give your settings a whirl, they may be OK.

Justin
16-07-2011, 08:03 PM
V11 doesn't appear to be listed on the Sawgrass website :-(

http://www.sawgrasseurope.com/technical-support/sublijet-r/support-documents/power-driver/gxe3300n

bms
17-07-2011, 11:10 AM
It doesn't matter what software you use when you use PowerDriver. Don't change anything in any graphics package and just print to PowerDriver. PowerDriver works with any software, Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, Corel etc etc

mo qua
17-07-2011, 12:17 PM
Hi Martin, thanks for the response, really has put my mind at ease.:smile:

mo qua
18-07-2011, 08:22 PM
Hello all,
Printed a few mugs last night...no problems at all. Thanks for the guidance.