PDA

View Full Version : If you own more than one printer....

mrs maggot
20-07-2011, 11:01 PM
Make sure you label the inks so you refil the right printer with the right ink!!!! i have one for sublimation and one with pigment ink, and another in my sons room with normal bulk printer ink i now have the job of cleaning out my sublimination printer ink which i managed to put normal bulk ink in - as my hubby thought it would be good to store all the inks in the workshop all in the same box - keeps all the syringes in one place was his comment on it all

arggggggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh was mine

JSR
20-07-2011, 11:20 PM
I put big marker pen marks on my bottles so I know (i) which ink it is, (ii) where I bought it from, (iii) when I bought it. Fortunately, the yellow from my regular dye ink looks different to the yellow from the dye-sub ink, but the others aren't so dissimilar.

I need to know where I bought it from so that I don't mix different inks (which can easily be done with regular ink because so many people sell it). And the date is so that I'm not topping up with ink so old that it's got its own bus pass! (Which, again, is very feasible given how cheap regular dye ink is.)

mrs maggot
20-07-2011, 11:23 PM
i know my own system worked well, until i had a rush job a few days after someone had moved things round, i guess i am tired, and not looking fully at everything, and just assumed the right ink was in the box its always been in - i am so mad at myself, a simple 20 min job, has taken just under 4 hrs so far, and im still not sure if the printer is ok or not

jcjohncruzes
03-08-2011, 06:49 PM
I have epson s21 printer currently, And now i am going to another one inkjet printer for my home usage.