PDA

View Full Version : Forum Maintenance 29/07/11

Justin
30-07-2011, 12:37 AM
My apologies for the unexpected down time on the forum tonight. This was done to an issue with the Host Server that has now been rectified.

My backup ran at 6pm this evening so everything was restored up until that time. I appreciate that there were a couple of posts made before I could disable the forum and after 6pm, if this has affected you please accept my apologies. I may be able to get the posts back but it could upset the rest of the database so I'd prefer not to take the risk as I'm sure you'll appreciate. There were only a couple of posts made to the best of my knowledge.

If you sent me a PM during this time I have received an email copy and will get back to you asap.....after tonight I just need a quick cup of tea to settle my nerves! lol.

Thanks again to you all for your patience.

Justin
DSF Admin

AdamB
30-07-2011, 10:45 AM
it's a scam John - you did the right thing mate. There's no way they would know what's happening with you laptop and Microsoft never cold call callers.

useful info at this link: http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/blog/2010/jul/20/phone-calls-india-scams