PDA

View Full Version : Cufflinks?

SciArtImages
03-08-2011, 03:32 AM
Hi,
Just an idea at the moment (thinking about Christmas - arrrggghhhhh), but wonder if anyone could give me a quote (incl VAT) for different quantities of square cufflinks (of normal size, I guess that must be about 15-20mm square?), artwork supplied.
For 5 pairs each of 1 to 4 designs;
10 pairs each of 1 to 4 designs.
Also details of delivery charges, times please, as well as metal / source so I can compare.
Also any price breaks that are close to my numbers.
A vague request I know, sorry!
Neil.

AdamB
03-08-2011, 09:36 AM
Hi Neil - have you got a flat press? If so you could do these yourself:

http://www.sublimetal.co.uk/?page_id=22&category=16

SciArtImages
03-08-2011, 06:50 PM
No, I don't have a flat bed press at the moment - trying not to buy too much kit that I may not use often!
Cheers,
Neil.

AdamB
03-08-2011, 07:03 PM
No, I don't have a flat bed press at the moment - trying not to buy too much kit that I may not use often!
Cheers,
Neil.

Ok - no probs, thought it may save you some cash doing it yourself. I was going to try some of these myself for the shop, is this the size you are after or larger?

SciArtImages
03-08-2011, 08:59 PM
The 16mm square ones were the sort of size I was thinking of. Now you mentioned getting a flat bed press my credit card is getting itchy!
Neil.

Paul
04-08-2011, 01:21 PM
Cheers,
Neil.

ooo you will use it ;) trust me... ones you have it you make sure you will make good use of it :)

SciArtImages
05-08-2011, 05:51 PM
ooo you will use it ;) trust me... ones you have it you make sure you will make good use of it :)

I've already been looking at what else I can print my designs onto.. I think I could quite happily make good use of one! Just have to do some sums with potential selling prices etc!
Has anyone else used the sublimetal cufflinks? I was just curious as to what metal they were - says silver in the product title but silver coloured in the description. I've emailed them but wondered if anyone else has an idea?
Cheers,
Neil.

jennywren
05-08-2011, 06:50 PM
I have been trying to get hold of subli metals as I wish to do these my self, if you got a flat press there is no end of things that can be sublimated. It is worth investing in one, I have a geo knight one which I brought from subli metals and is still a very good machine.