PDA

View Full Version : Bespoke Mug Design Templates

Martinx
04-08-2011, 05:09 PM
Hi there

Having read a few posts in this section on mug templates and designs, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in using my design services to help you create unique mug templates.

I am a Graphic Designer with over 10 years experience working on varied projects. Over the past 12 months I have dedicated a lot of time setting up a business offering printed personalised mugs which I really enjoy doing but feel that my design skills are not being fully utilised as much as I would like.

Therefore I am offering DSF members only a service designing bespoke mug templates. Unfortunately there is a price for my time which I am sure you will get back and more when advertised:

Single Sided Mug Design Template - £7.99

Double Sided/Full Wrap Design Template - £12.99

Prices are inclusive of proofs via email and 2 correction stages within 48 hours of your instructions. Designs will be exclusive
only to you. Final files will be sent to you in the form of Hi-Res Jpeg, Tiff, PNG or PDF files.

I have set up a page on my website (link below) which should make the process easier. Just follow the instructions, providing as much information on your brief attaching any images*. Even if you upload a rough drawing of your requirements. (This page is only accessible to DSF members and will not be available to the any other party)

www.mugsquad.co.uk/mug-design-templates.html (http://www.mugsquad.co.uk/mug-design-templates.html)

*Please be aware of copyright laws on certain images supplied. This will be the responsibility of the sender.

Paul
04-08-2011, 06:42 PM
vry interesting! any samples mate??

Martinx
05-08-2011, 12:19 PM
Hi Paul
Hope all is well

The link below shows some single sided Father's Day mugs I put together. These are a combination of photo uploads or off the shelf. The other side can have the design repeated or a personalised message.
www.mugsquad.co.uk-fathers-day-mugs (http://www.mugsquad.co.uk/mug-categories/personalised-fathers-day-mugs.html#1)

Attached are a few full wrap samples. I like funky designs but can do whatever is required. These designs would be unique to the specific person who requires something a little different.

Paul
05-08-2011, 12:55 PM
very nice and very cheap! can we resell templates if they exlusive to us then?

Martinx
05-08-2011, 01:35 PM
They are yours to do whatever you wish. I really enjoy designing and I think it gives people the opportunity to be unique.

Someone may have a great idea for a design but don't have the capabilities to bring it to life and I know designers can be very expensive. It only takes one design to prove really popular and your a winner.

Thanks
Martin

Paul
05-08-2011, 04:29 PM
well donr mate ;) looking forward to see more of your work. I may be interested...

Stitch Up
05-08-2011, 04:37 PM
We'd like some promo mugs using our logo but then I'm stuck for ideas :)

AdamB
16-08-2011, 10:38 AM
I just thought I would add that I got in touch with Martin yesterday regarding a bespoke mug template.

I have had enquiries regarding a certain design from a few customers and although I am competent at photoshop and designing stuff I haven't had the time to do anything (kids off school, by myself in the shop etc). I passed the details onto Martin yesterday afternoon and a few hours later I had EXACTLY what I wanted for a very reasonable price.

I am certain that I will call upon Martin again in the very near future and can thoroughly recommend his services.

Thank you Martin :-)

Lee
16-08-2011, 12:07 PM
I have a couple of ideas and IM NOT competent in photoshop...so I'll pm him ;-)

Lee
18-08-2011, 07:18 PM
I would echo Adam's message - I ordered 2 templates from Martin - and they were exactly what I wanted, very quick and in a format I can use and manipulate! I would DEFINATELY recommend this service - it does exactly what it says on the tin (or mug!)!!!!

AdamB
18-08-2011, 07:39 PM
I would echo Adam's message - I ordered 2 templates from Martin - and they were exactly what I wanted, very quick and in a format I can use and manipulate! I would DEFINATELY recommend this service - it does exactly what it says on the tin (or mug!)!!!!

"Top Man" that Martin :-)

Martinx
18-08-2011, 07:54 PM
Thanks guys...your comments are much appreciated

meldean
27-11-2012, 04:10 PM
Hello martin. Just tried clicking on the link in your first post and it does not work. I am interested in using your services for all my design needs. Been looking at your work and i am very impressed.

Can you please advise on link. Thank you

Renniwano
27-11-2012, 04:21 PM
http://www.mugsquad.co.uk/mug-template-designs.html

and then on that page there is a design contact form :)

Martinx
27-11-2012, 05:23 PM
http://www.mugsquad.co.uk/mug-template-designs.html

and then on that page there is a design contact form :)

Thanks Renniwano. The original link is no more. I've just sent you a PM Meldean. Hope to be of use to you.

Martin

Renniwano
27-11-2012, 05:31 PM
I shouldn't have looked.. I think I may be in for a little spend on some of your pre-made ones lol