PDA

View Full Version : No cheques

jennywren
04-08-2011, 06:30 PM
We recently had NOCHEX put on our website about two months ago, since then we' have only one pay pal payment. All the rest has been through NOCHEX I think speaks for it self, does anybody else use this and how have they found it.

Justin
04-08-2011, 07:10 PM
Not used them for some time but they always seemed OK. Anything that saves giving money to the machine that is FleaBay/NoPal sounds good to me!

Stitch Up
04-08-2011, 07:11 PM
You just reminded me! I have a NOCHEX account, can't remember why :)

harlequeen
04-08-2011, 10:06 PM
I had a NOCHEX account quite some time ago and did't use it (I used to buy and sell with it). When I went back to it about 12-18 months later they had taken my money as 'fees'. It was about £48-60 so I was miffed and closed my account. I notice now they are trying to get more customers back, but I'm wary.

Mattie
05-08-2011, 11:25 AM
I've never used NOCHEX but i found that when i swapped our payment processing from PayPal to Moneybookers more or less everyone paid using Moneybookers.

GoldRapt
07-08-2011, 02:21 PM
NoChex fees are lower than paypals perhaps?
Never heard of moneybookers, are they any good?

Kaz
08-08-2011, 10:42 AM
Wasn't there a BIG problem with NOCHEX a few years ago?

Lee
08-08-2011, 11:07 AM
Do you think you could perhaps lose customers by only offering one particular payment method, as understand it you dont need an account to pay through paypal, money bookers, nochex etc etc - so won't customers just use whatever is available on your site...? Or am I being naive?

jennywren
08-08-2011, 11:46 AM
I have both pay pal and NoChex, all I was saying that it was NoChex that all of our customers had payed (Is payed a word ) thorough, plus they can phone the shop to pay by visa. I should have made my post clearer sorry, up to now we not had any problems with any of the payments system, but noChex has increased the sales

Mattie
08-08-2011, 12:17 PM
NoChex fees are lower than paypals perhaps?
Never heard of moneybookers, are they any good?

Never had any problems with them

GoldRapt
08-08-2011, 12:59 PM
our customers had payed (Is payed a word )

Only if the customer wants the word printed on something, then I would spell it paid :-))

jennywren
08-08-2011, 03:49 PM
Cheers, do you know when a word isn't spelt right, The worst thing I knew paid. but could not visualize in my mind, I think Spock did a mind meld on me. I looked at it for so long but didn't get it.Thanks

mrs maggot
08-08-2011, 06:30 PM
i think when i have been on a shopping website, and i have chosen the items i want, i just pay, it would not bother me which system it was (as long as it was a recognised one) i would just click away until done. but it is interesting that your sales have increased

jennywren
08-08-2011, 06:43 PM
Not as surprised as me, pay pal is the one chosen over visa and my web site designer recommend it and he's always been good with his recommendations , up to then I never heard of Nocx. the only I pay some of my bills with pay pal, and I've paying bill and have very little left in it, some of the suppliers are pay only with pay pal, and with the money put into Nocx, it leaves a dilemma.