PDA

View Full Version : advice on this heat press combo

gavgav
05-08-2011, 09:54 PM
im thinking of starting up in business and wondered if any one can tell me what these machines are like as an entry level machine will the do the job

http://www.lovecut.co.uk/15cm-x-20cm-combo-t-shirtcapmug--2-x-plate-attachments-68-p.asp

a (http://www.lovecut.co.uk/15cm-x-20cm-combo-t-shirtcapmug--2-x-plate-attachments-68-p.asp)nd if not does any one know where i can buy entry level machines from thanks

Paul
05-08-2011, 11:50 PM
HI!
its to small for the job! flat bit is most used bit in those combos in my opinion so you want at least A4 or biger.
reputation ofthis seller I will live for other so comment ;)

fredster
06-08-2011, 12:32 AM
i think the silence speaks for itself paul... lol

Ian M
06-08-2011, 03:07 AM
Love Cut.........just going to get my 10ft barge poll.

BMS do a nice entry level combo with excellent customer service.

Stitch Up
06-08-2011, 10:21 AM
I don't think I've read any encouraging posts about love cut. Personally, based on that, I wouldn't touch them with your barge pole!

Paul
06-08-2011, 10:21 AM
you can get some of ebay for descent price. my last press is from coralgraph. very decent build and 12 mc warranty.

Just to make it clear i never had any press from lovecut but i bought some other bits from them.

When purchuased some vinyl I had some problem with it. exchanged 4 emails with them no problem. but in last one when I described problem clearly and asked for money back email contact sadly brake :) no more answers or nothing...
stay away I say.

logodigitizing
21-08-2011, 07:03 PM
you can get some of ebay for descent price. my last press is from coralgraph. very decent build and 12 mc warranty.

Just to make it clear i never had any press from lovecut but i bought some other bits from them.

When purchuased some vinyl I had some problem with it. exchanged 4 emails with them no problem. but in last one when I described problem clearly and asked for money back email contact sadly brake :) no more answers or nothong...
stay away I say.

what press did you buy Paul?

Paul
21-08-2011, 07:14 PM
I got A4 (dont need biger at this moment) swing away from coralgraph. they do this same press but with bigger platens too. As i said. 12mc warranty and they gave me deal as i had no money at all that time but desperatly needed a press :) give them a shout and say you from dsf forum they will give you a discount :)

this one but my is smaler:
http://www.coralgraph.com/heat-press/38-x-38-cm-garment-t-shirt-swing-away-heat-press

logodigitizing
22-08-2011, 11:27 AM
thanks Paul
I'm looking to buy this or next week just need to get in touch with Coralgraph(Henry) to get some prices :)

Paul
22-08-2011, 11:53 AM
yeee.. give them a shout mate. I like his prices as they very decent as for swing away press. For me there is NO WAY for clam shell press. swing away every time ;)

Renniwano
23-08-2011, 02:37 AM
I also have a press from Coralgraph.. I have a clam shell due to space restrictions (and tiny hands, so fairly safe and haven't as yet burnt myself).. and so far a fantastic piece of kit.. definately worth having a peek at :)

logodigitizing
23-08-2011, 06:11 AM
I have decided to buy the swing away from Henry, he's given me a good price which I'm grateful for and will be buying this week :)