PDA

View Full Version : Making a donation

Justin
03-01-2010, 12:05 AM
In response to your comments I have set-up a PayPal account to allow donations to be made. These donations will be used solely for the running of the DSF. I will post a graph showing how much money we have in the account along with targets for the required funds along with an explanation as to how they will be used.

Payments can be made to [email:2otrljql]dyesubforum@gmx.co.uk[/email:2otrljql]. I'm not looking for large amounts, anything will help so please just give as little or as much as you would like to. I'd be much happier if the cost was split around as many members as possible and i will continue to help fund the site myself. If you cannot donate anything that's fine, you'll always be welcome :-) Just bear us in mind if you find a couple of pound down the back of the sofa!

By running the forum through donations I hope that we will be able to remain independent and not have to allow any advertising banners etc. onto the site.

If you would like to discuss anything to do with donations you can contact me through PM on the forum or at the email address above.
At any stage you can contact me and request a balance of this PayPal account.

The first target is to raise £60 to pay for 12 months hosting/domain name etc. to allow us to start moving the forum platform and expansion into other areas. I will update the following graph as donations are received.

Many thanks and Keep Posting!
Justin :-)

PS If you select Personal Payment when paying through PayPal we won't pay any fees on the donation! Many thanks.

Justin
31-03-2010, 03:22 PM
The donation link in the top right corner is now active.

We don't insist on a membership fee but we do appreciate any donations no matter how small, every penny goes towards the running/upkeep and development costs.

This is a new payment module so if you have any problems please let me know.

Justin

jennywren
21-08-2010, 02:31 PM
its works, quick, fast and painless and worth every penny :D

Paul
21-08-2010, 05:03 PM
yep ;)
it does work :D

Ian M
21-08-2010, 05:09 PM
As Jenny says

its works, quick, fast and painless and worth every penny :D

Ian :D

Paul
21-08-2010, 05:12 PM
lol :) coz Jenny we will rize £1000's tonight :D

Justin
21-08-2010, 06:20 PM
Many thanks guys. Paul.....I'm watching the emails, waiting for the £1000 to be raised :lol:

Paul
21-08-2010, 06:38 PM
:lol: would be nice ;)

Ian M
23-08-2010, 09:18 PM
Justin,

Have we raised the £1,000 Paul was hoping for yet? ;)

Ian

Justin
23-08-2010, 09:24 PM
Just waiting for Paul to top it up then i'll announce the big £1k....come on Paul ;)

Paul
23-08-2010, 09:44 PM
Just waiting for Paul to top it up then i'll announce the big £1k....come on Paul ;)
ok. no problem mate. just let me know how much we got??? so I know the diference... :D

Justin
23-08-2010, 09:50 PM
You really wanna know! lol. I'll settle for another 1000 members before Xmas Paul......it's that or the grand....get to work! ;)

Andrew
02-09-2010, 06:00 PM
Why don't we have an area or thread where we can donate blanks or items for the good of the site that other users can then make offers on?

I would be happy to offer some stuff to raise funds........ ready for the DSF Xmas shindig ;)

Justin
02-09-2010, 07:48 PM
Always interested in ways to raise funds ;) The member to member or selling topics should be fine. I'll start and go through my own stock :lol:

Paul
04-09-2010, 09:47 PM
Why don't we have an area or thread where we can donate blanks or items for the good of the site that other users can then make offers on?

I would be happy to offer some stuff to raise funds........ ready for the DSF Xmas shindig ;)
:!: great idea!

Andrew
05-09-2010, 12:18 AM
I've listed the first lot of stock I have with Justin so probably now just figuring what is the best way to do it. Official DSF sale, just me stick a thread up or another way? Not sure what is best and clearest for the fundraising part.