PDA

View Full Version : embird

jennywren
15-08-2011, 09:20 PM
I have looked, but someone recommend a software program so you can see you embroidery designs in pictures. not sure if it was this forum but does any one know what I'm talking about

JackB
15-08-2011, 10:45 PM
You can get software that creates embroidery designs from pictures, ie Brothers photostitch but it depends on what files your machine uses as to what software you need.
Or Embird also has Iconizer that displays any embroidery files as a little picture if that is what you want.

Jack.

jennywren
15-08-2011, 11:11 PM
Yes that's it it cheers I have brother pes but need a file to show me the pictures some times I chasing my own arse just looking, have you tired it and what the best way to install it, but that do I let it loose on all files including photo shops or can I get it just to look for pes, I am pretty rubbish at deciding what is best. I'll have a look for now.

JackB
15-08-2011, 11:43 PM
I haven't used it in a while myself, and haven't re-installed it since I set this computer back to factory setting. If you are using Embird the you just pay for the Iconizer add on. I wouldn't recommend you letting it take over Jpegs,psd ect, just restrict it to your pes files.

Jack.

logodigitizing
19-08-2011, 07:02 AM
this will also do the job:
http://www.buzztools.com/buzzxplore_v2.asp