PDA

View Full Version : Can i cut custom invoice labels etc with craft robo or other similar cutter?

jimsters
16-08-2011, 12:56 PM
hi
i want to create a template for printing out packing slips/invoices onto a single page stickly label.
where the address prints out i want that section to be cut so i can peel it off and stick it on the package.

my idea is to buy sticky labels with 1 per sheet.
then make a template and cut round the top right area where the address gets printed.
run these sheets of a4 in mass through the cutter to just cut the area on each a4 sheet.

then use these pre cut sheets to put in my printer and print off orders with the address perfectly placed in a sticky label.

is this idea feasible?
how many pages could i cut at once?
how long would this take, roughly?

thanks

AdamB
16-08-2011, 01:35 PM
I don't think the down-force of a craft robbo is good enough to do what you want.

But, why go through all this trouble when you can purchase invoice sheets that you can run through your printer. These sheets are paper but have 1x sticky label that gets peeled off to print the customers address. You then get an invoice and address label per print.

Like these for example: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250800590485&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:GB:1123

Adam

pitkin2020
16-08-2011, 04:00 PM
Well it could be done but it would be pointless and costly. You can already buy such things as Adam has pointed out so there is no point in trying to reinvent the wheel so to speak, use whats already at your disposal.

mrs maggot
17-08-2011, 10:39 AM
you could ask henry at corelgraph where they get theres from, as thats what they invoice on

laura