PDA

View Full Version : QUOTE - Mugs

pitkin2020
16-08-2011, 04:45 PM
Hi all,

I love the idea of adding mugs to my offerings when do signage for clients, its not something I wish to do in house as I won't be doing huge quantities of them. If someone could give me a rough price for say 6/10 black/white mugs with just a simple logo on them I would be appreciative. Hopefully I can then offer them as an addon just to complete the order.

Most of what I will be after will be just simple logos on a plain mug for example, a white or black mug with this forums logo on in a contrasting colour something like that.

Hope that makes sense, you can PM me if you don't want to put your prices up on here.

Cheers

Richard

R.Prints
17-08-2011, 12:44 PM
It would be white mugs with print added, would you be ordering say 10 together all with same print.
Ray

JSR
17-08-2011, 01:01 PM
It might be an idea to check out members' websites to find the product you're after at a price that you're comfortable with.

We have clients that sell on our products from time to time. We have different quantity-based prices including price breaks for using different designs or multibuys for when using the same designs. Returning/regular clients may also qualify for an additional discount.

I'm sure others do this as well.

pitkin2020
17-08-2011, 03:32 PM
Thanks guys and to those who have PM'd me. Like I said its just an idea at the moment and as I had no real idea how much they cost (I have a better idea now) I don't want to offer them to clients for say £3 if they will cost me £6. Most would really be small orders with anywhere between 5 and 20 I would have thought and would be simple designs. I'm not really looking to make money from as such but rather to be able to offer the full package if that makes sense as I do signs so other merchandise goes with it like mugs/workwear/stationary and business cards.
This would be an example where by the mug would just have a simple logo/text nothing too fancy and not across the whole mug.
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaqRvGf4LKjpVvumezXyNxioTvXNSJa LKOdV6S-E-XRWkInu-d

Lee
17-08-2011, 05:40 PM
o eck...would you be able to offer that image :rolleyes: ?

pitkin2020
17-08-2011, 05:52 PM
No you have missed my point, forget that logo i'm talking about that sort of layout where its just a simple logo. I wouldn't be offering the local plumber whos van I have just signed an apple mug rather a mug with his logo on lol.

Lee
17-08-2011, 05:56 PM
...unless he is called Apple Plumbing perhaps????

pitkin2020
17-08-2011, 06:03 PM
....not even then lol

Lee
17-08-2011, 06:25 PM
I wonder if you created an apple with a different bite mark..... no just kidding!

JackB
17-08-2011, 10:42 PM
Or an apple with a Big Fat Maggot coming out of it. Oh No! That one might be taken, you would have to ask Laura.:biggrin:

Jack.

busybusybee
05-09-2011, 11:52 PM
Did you get this sorted mate?? If not i'd be interested :)