PDA

View Full Version : would this help ?

mrs maggot
03-01-2010, 11:01 PM
i found this post on another forum i use, people asking for some consistency in machine questions, i was wondering if this could be adapted for printers, presses etc - it would certianly help people get a run down of various machines ? these particular quesitons were for a DTG printer. people cut and paste the questions and then give the answers. i would like to see where purchased and price added

What machine do you own?

What were the sources of information you researched to make your decision?

What is your business model?

Are you happy with your decision?

What are the pros you have learned of your machine?

What are the negatives you have learned of your machine?

What type of maintenance do you do?

How long have you owned your machine?

How long did it take you to learn to use?

Is there anything you wished you had known before you bought your machine that you know now?

Is there anything else you would like to add or let others know?

Would you recommend this machine to others?

Justin
03-01-2010, 11:06 PM
Yes I think this may prove a useful thread. As our intention is to remain independent from supplier advertising etc. members can give honest appraisals of their machines.

mrs maggot
03-01-2010, 11:14 PM
if someone takes the list and pops it into say printers to start off with, i dont use one for printing atm, so no point me doing it, but if others copy paste and add if need be it would be good in mug presses, embroidery machinery etc it could build up into a really useful resource for others

Karen.
03-01-2010, 11:32 PM
Ignore - formatting of the post went wrong.

Justin
03-01-2010, 11:36 PM
Would be good to have this in it's own section, I'll think where it should go....if I get 10 seconds today! :-)

mrs maggot
03-01-2010, 11:48 PM
sorry i thought it would be good in each section, i just put it in here initially to see what people thought.

if people copy and paste it into the relevant section ie printers, and head it up "DSF members printers" or in the mug press section, that way it gets reused, and will become a valuable resource.

you need to put "bold" on the questions when you cut and paste it otherwise the answers merge into the quesitons

Karen.
04-01-2010, 12:07 AM
Lol. It was meant to be bolded, but the formatting went wrong when I adjusted it.