PDA

View Full Version : Blister Packs - Packaging

John G
18-08-2011, 11:48 AM
Not sure if these are any use to members of the forum but if there is any interest I have approx 1000 of them.

We used to sell loads of these to car garages, bodyshops and franchises, usually filled with a duster, torch, or
pot pourri airfreshener, and screenwash, but due to the currant economic climate there's no money for giveaways.

This offer is just for the blister pack and backing card - either xmas, black or Red. No contents included.

Blister pack internal measurements are approx: 230mm long x 60mm high x a depth of 36mm. Anything packed into
these has a visible advert space of 230mm x 60mm and the backing card slides along grooves on the back to close.

I will be offering these in any qty's but the min order would have to be 10 to make them easier to post.

For 10 blister packs + backing cards, red/black/xmas, the price would be £7.20 (£6.00 + vat - inc £2.48 delivery)
This would include vat & delivery - anybody want to pick these up the price is £0.35p each + vat

I'm not sure what you can put in these, maybe a small childs t'shirt - large t's won't fit, but they may be of use to someone!

We don't offer the printed torches anymore, no screenwash, as its now out of date - but still do the printed dusters.

Cheers John (0191 340 8481)