PDA

View Full Version : FAO Sir JohnG - The Fontmeister!

AdamB
19-08-2011, 09:09 AM
Sir JohnG (known throughout the lands as 'The Fontmeister')

Would though please have any inkling what this font is that hast made this unique identification.

I have surplus pigs feet that would be shipped your way should you be able to help me on my path of achievement?

The logo is obviously made with three letters and I thought I recognised it but to no avail.

Yours hopingly

Adam

P.S Whilst I addressed this post to Sir JohnG, I would be most grateful to any sire's that could also help.

Paul
19-08-2011, 10:09 AM
cant help Adam but I love your post :cool:

John G
19-08-2011, 10:15 AM
Stumped, sorry - closest I can get is Zapfchan MDIT BT but it still nowhere near. It could be that the fonts/letters have been edited so they can join.

John G
19-08-2011, 10:17 AM
Or even Monotype corsiva for the P

AdamB
19-08-2011, 10:20 AM
Sir JohnG - I must declare myself suprised at your reply to my humble request but as you state it must be made of various letters from the font family.

RIGHT - ENOUGH OF THAT.

I though Monotype corsiva as soon as I saw it but as you say I think it's been manipulated in some way ................ it's not a problem though as I can do it, I just thought I'd check with the 'font prince' first .................. yeah, you're only a prince now!

lol

Thanks for coming back to me so quickly though John - appreciated.

Adam

John G
19-08-2011, 10:22 AM
I'm demoted - out of practice, that's the problem :redface:

mrs maggot
19-08-2011, 11:51 AM
can i just say adam what fabulous nails you have :)

AdamB
19-08-2011, 11:56 AM
can i just say adam what fabulous nails you have :)

Thanks Laura - I've been working on them but I keep catching them on the heat press :-)

Paul
19-08-2011, 11:58 AM
lol! just noticed :D they look lovely indid! :wink: