PDA

View Full Version : Embroidered T shirts

busybusybee
05-09-2011, 10:51 PM
Hiya, im looking for some t-shirts for my own business, id do some printable vinyl but i prefer the look of embroidered, also fleece would be nice, some text on the back and a front chest logo would be great, i dont have a logo yet.

Anyone interested???

smitch6
06-09-2011, 10:11 AM
trouble is with most embroidery machines (well mine anyway :) lol )
is that it only does 4" square maximum
so the text on the back could be a pain

but the logo on the front isn't a problem

purpledragon
06-09-2011, 10:30 AM
Stitch up is the guy you wanna talk to he's knocking around the forum somewhere try sending him a pm

kevin.m.
06-09-2011, 10:58 AM
we could give you a quote, we do embroidery but would need to see the design before quoting, i would suggest that you only embroider the fleece on the back as we find that doing embroidered designs on the back of t shirts can sometimes irreitate the skin, if you want further help please feel free to pm me
thanks
kev

draig
06-09-2011, 11:00 AM
When you've decided on a logo etc. I'd be more than happy to quote on garments.

Sharon

busybusybee
07-09-2011, 04:19 AM
Thank's for everyones help!!! I will get a logo sorted and go from there, fleece will be embroidered i think the tee's i will vinyl press on the back of :)

logodigitizing
07-09-2011, 06:51 AM
just try to make your logo 'stitch friendly'

the amount of designs I have to do that are great for print but not stitching is untrue! these days I'll design logo's that if I know may be embroidered in the future I'll try to make sure they can be digitized without too many changes..remembering how I feel when presented with artwork and having to digitize it!

:)

Mughal
07-09-2011, 11:32 AM
Hiya, im looking for some t-shirts for my own business, id do some printable vinyl but i prefer the look of embroidered, also fleece would be nice, some text on the back and a front chest logo would be great, i dont have a logo yet.

Anyone interested???

Hi

What's the quantity, sizes and the colours of the T-shirts you require? we have the facility from stitch to pack under one roof.

Jawad

logodigitizing
07-09-2011, 11:58 AM

Anyone interested???

thanks for your PM..
what's the name of your company?..is it your username?

Mughal
07-09-2011, 01:14 PM
Hi

Mughal is my username, Jawad is my name, Azal Sports is my company name based in Pakistan exporting garments to European countries .Small and large quantity orders is not a problem for us.

Thanks

Jawad.

logodigitizing
07-09-2011, 01:39 PM
Hi

Mughal is my username, Jawad is my name, Azal Sports is my company name based in Pakistan exporting garments to European countries .Small and large quantity orders is not a problem for us.

Thanks

Jawad.

Sorry Jawad, I was referring to busybusybee... ;)

kevin.m.
07-09-2011, 01:49 PM
don't we all stitch and pack in house and supply any quantity? seems a bit daft not stitching , not packing and not supplying colours customer requires lol