PDA

View Full Version : Mug Quote

Lee
11-09-2011, 10:02 PM
Hi there

It looks like Ive sold my mug pressing equipment, but I may have some orders frm existing clients coming....... therefore I would be grateful if anyone can pm your best price :cool: for a full wrap (21x9) on a european mug.... how much for 1, 2 and 4.......

Many thanks!

SciArtImages
11-09-2011, 11:57 PM
I would pm you a price with some more details:

Print ready file with no alterations to make?
Packaged how?
Sent by what service?

By the way I normally print on RN coated 10 oz euro mugs 8.5cm high to leave a margin at top and bottom (I waste too many mugs printing 9cm, which probably rules me out anyway!) - I also feel it looks better, especially with a gap near the handles.

Neil.

Lee
12-09-2011, 12:05 AM
Thanks Neil. I do or rather did print 85mm high at the end, as I agree they do look better, but one of my particular images for a business customer does look good at 90mm high...... but yes, all files ready to print, postage usually royal mail in a poly or similar, I think around £2-£2.50 usually - unless you post differently.. but I'll leave it up to you to quote...
Lee

SciArtImages
12-09-2011, 01:43 AM
Lee,
Based on my limited experience, it's not worth me trying to print small runs of 90mm height images, sorry.
If you ever need to print closer to the handles than a mug press: 85x 225 is my standard design now on 10 oz mugs (I use clamps and an oven), then get in touch.

Neil.

Lee
12-09-2011, 12:36 PM
Many thanks for that - will bare it in mind ;-)

AdamB
12-09-2011, 06:17 PM
Lee,

I use European Mugs and print at the same specifications that you require. If you can PM me the numbers that you require a quote on I can oblige (if this isn't already sorted?).

Adam

Lee
12-09-2011, 09:51 PM
Thanks Adam, numbers would depend on numbers I get going forward - as I wont be printing them, I just dont wanna leave a couple of regulars that I have hanging, but they're never big orders, sometimes 6 at a time, more often than not a couple each time..I just need to know so when I talk to them I can still offer to supply them.. Cheers