PDA

View Full Version : Huge Discounts for all DSF Members!!!!

Robert
06-01-2010, 12:26 AM
I own 3zero Limited which is a web design and development company. I would like to offer ALL DSF members huge discounts on our services.
If you would like any web design, Ecommerce, or software services, then I am going to give all DSF members 25% discount on all services. All new web designs, ecommerce etc include free 1 year hosting.

If you're just looking for a new hosting provider, our usual annual rate for a basic service is £99 + VAT - however, for all DSF members, there will be a massive 80% discount, so if you want hosting, you can have it for only £20 + VAT per annum!!!!!
PM me now for this great offer.

castlegategiftcreations
06-01-2010, 02:19 PM
Hi Robert

We had Domglobal produce an e commerce site for us last year - www.castlegategiftcreations.com (http://www.castlegategiftcreations.com) and although we love the site we are still waiting for the guy to get the website up and running for us. Every time a customer fills out the registration form at checkout it comes up saying there is an error. I am getting reall fed up with trying to contact domglobal about this and want to move the website elsewhere.

Is this possible - I know nothing about this so don't know where to start. Your offer is great and if need be then we may need to leave the website and start afresh. If we were going along the same lines as what we have already - how much would this cost for you to design etc. The main thing is we want our customers to be able to upload their photos for each product before or at time of checkout and not have to email them to us.

This is the second website that has been a disaster as the first one didn't even get finished.

Thanks

Robert
06-01-2010, 02:23 PM
Hi Julie-anne,
I'm sorry to hear that you have had problems. I'll take a look at the site now and get back to you as soon as possible.

JSR
10-01-2010, 01:03 AM
The main thing is we want our customers to be able to upload their photos for each product before or at time of checkout and not have to email them to us.
Just a side note but your website is created using CubeCart. According to the CubeCart forum, uploading of photos in the way you intend is not an integral part of CubeCart. You may be able to do it using a third-party add-on but it's not part of CubeCart's features. See: http://forums.cubecart.com/index.php?showtopic=40259

Ideally, whoever's creating your website for you should seek out the correct third-party mod if this feature is something you specified. For me, this is one of the reasons why I went for ZenCart - because I was looking for (free) ecommerce software that would support uploading of photos right out of the box, and it seems that not too many of them do.

Robert
10-01-2010, 01:07 AM
Anythings possible :)

castlegategiftcreations
10-01-2010, 11:48 PM
Our website is finally up and running - not perfect but at least our customers can now start ordering.

The upload facility has been done using a personalization form that our customers have to fill in once they have completed their order.

Not what i wanted but hey ho - we can't always get what we want!!!!!

Still not impressed with domglobal but at least we now have a website

JSR
10-01-2010, 11:56 PM
Anythings possible :)
Oh, I don't disagree. I just prefer things to be integrated from the start rather than having them patched on afterwards. ;)