PDA

View Full Version : Ricoh 3300

AJLA
26-09-2011, 04:10 PM
FINALLY got around to installing my new Ricoh 3300 printer, no dramas so far. I have just printed off a test and while i'm happy with the quality of the print ( in comparison to my D88) the colour is way off, it's quite yellow and light.

Colour management is off and i'm using the pwer driver.

bms
26-09-2011, 09:11 PM
You need to get whatever graphics package you have back to the original default settings. Make sure anything related to the ICC profile and settings is restored back to what it should have been without the ICC profile (or re-install this from scratch).

What do you mean by 'colour management is off'? Try printing from, say Word, to the PowerDriver - this should work fine.

AJLA
27-09-2011, 02:21 PM
Hi Martin, can get to printer until tomorrow but i'm printing through Corel, I read some destructions somewhere which said to turn colour management off in Corel

bms
27-09-2011, 02:50 PM
Ah, that's for ICC profiling. You need to get Corel back to default settings as PowerDriver deals with all the colour management issues.

AJLA
27-09-2011, 03:20 PM
Oh great Martin, sounds simple enough, I shall do that tomorrow. Many thanks

AJLA
30-09-2011, 04:49 PM
Hi Martin, just to let you know i have changed back to default settings in Corel, colours now are much imroved but they are quite green. Obviously i can overcome this and adjust the colours each time i print but i'd love to have it a bit of a closer match, if you do have any ideas i'd much appreciate it.
Thanks

Mandy

bms
30-09-2011, 05:51 PM
Hi Martin, just to let you know i have changed back to default settings in Corel, colours now are much imroved but they are quite green. Obviously i can overcome this and adjust the colours each time i print but i'd love to have it a bit of a closer match, if you do have any ideas i'd much appreciate it.
Thanks

Mandy

If you want, send me the same image to our email address (sales @ our website address) and I'll print this on our GXe3300 and post it down to you. You can then compare what we print with what you have and if there is a difference then there must be something that has to be changed.

AJLA
03-10-2011, 11:19 AM
Will do Martin, thanks.