PDA

View Full Version : Embroidered labels/tags required

Justin
06-10-2011, 11:18 PM
Customer is looking to get embroidered tags to sew onto toys etc. They're currently making there own but very time consuming. I'm guessing embroidery would be the best option. Anyone any ideas on how best to reproduce this? Ideas on price would be useful.

purpledragon
07-10-2011, 05:38 PM
ok 3rd time typing this now getting a bit fed up with it .........
has your customer thought of printed tags i have a ribbon printer which can do these i believe , ive never done them but i can look into it if its something your customer might use

purpledragon
07-10-2011, 05:38 PM
yay it worked

djhutton
07-10-2011, 05:42 PM
Try Asquith Supplies, I get some nice woven ones from them (along with the printed ones as well) I think they are pretty cheap as long as you don't mind buying 1000 at a time. Not quite the same as the ones in the picture but a nice job none the less. Mine are three colour on black ribbon and come cut ready to apply. Printed ones are usually on a roll.

Contact them on 01752 342809

Hope this helps.
DJ

Justin
23-10-2011, 01:39 PM
Ok, finally got some more info on these.

"They are approx 7.5cm x 4.5cm although this is up for adaption as doing it myself means the size varies a bit each time.

I embroider them on recycled denim strips which I could supply to you keeping cost down If thats something you would be willing to consider,
Also the 'I' in both words is dotted with a love heart. Id like to keep that as part of the design.

Im looking for 100 labels to be done initially."

If this makes any sense to anyone I'd appreciate some feedback! I don't thin they'd be happy with printed but wonder if the low quantity may be an issue.