PDA

View Full Version : Forum Maintenance 11/07/11 - 12/07/11

Justin
11-10-2011, 10:02 PM
As many of you are aware I changed the host company a few days ago and since doing this we've had quite a few problems with regards to emails, posts missing etc.

To cut a long story short, I've decided to revert back to the previous host company. My intention is to upgrade our host package but I need to look into this in greater detail before making the decision. The previous hosting was excellent but I was a little disappointed over how a couple of recent support calls were handled. These issues have been resolved and we're back on track with them.

To enable us to change back I need to take the forum offline again. if I don't take the forum off, any new posts/activity will be lost during the transfer so it's safer to do it this way.

I apologise for this further inconvenience but I'm sure you will all appreciate that action needs to be taken quickly to get us running efficiently again.

I will endeavour to email this message out to all members but this is also an issue with the new host company so all members may not receive it before we go offline.

The transfer will start at approx. 10pm this evening. In theory it can take up to 24 hours to transfer but in practice this is usually far less. You'll know when the transfer is complete because the forum will automatically be back on-line and the forum closed notification will disappear.

As always, any issues please do let me know admin@dyesubforum.co.uk. Once we're back on-line again tomorrow I'll be looking for any feedback you have.

Justin
12-10-2011, 12:03 AM
Maintenance has now been completed.