PDA

View Full Version : V Neck - Subli T sizes

John G
13-10-2011, 11:10 AM
Just bought an xpres 12 to 14, v neck, ladies fitted t' shirt as a sample to try - has anybody used these, they're tiny. I mean really small - put it up against my wife's size 10 t shirt and it was smaller than that, and shorter too!

Are they supposed to be like that or have I got one with the wrong label in :biggrin:

smitch6
13-10-2011, 03:01 PM
i've used the womens T's before and actually spoke to martin about them (seperate issue)
and yes the women's V T's are always short for some strange reason
it's a pity cos the women i've spoke to would prefer them but they are just so short
and come on be honest how many women like their belly's??????????
i always suggest the next size up so if it's a 10 you want get a 12
although even that is a problem in it's own accord as women then think they are big because they have to have a bigger size than usual
i think they should really sort these ladies T's out properly :~

John G
13-10-2011, 03:32 PM
TBH, I was going to print this as a sample to show any interested hen party customers - bit pointless really as it wouldn't fit anybody unless they were children. It'll have to go to my kids then - or should I say my youngest daughter! :biggrin: even though my eldest daughter is 15, and skinny, I doubt whether it would fit her. Unbelievable they are selling this size as a 12 - 14 Medium - crap!

mrs maggot
16-10-2011, 06:54 PM
john, even in the world on NON SUB i have yet to find a decent long fit ladies t that comes in good sizes, i use gildans but the 2XL(a size which women hate to see on a label) i would still only see as being a 18/20 but they are a good long fit - but some others like FOTL are as you say almost childlike in size - no wonder women have size dysmorphia and annorexia

Justin
16-10-2011, 08:32 PM
I used to use the Kustom Kit KK700 I think they were, standard shirts not for Subli but sizes were perfect. Fitted will obv. be smaller but not sure how the Subli sizes work.