PDA

View Full Version : Leaflet and business card printing

pitkin2020
15-10-2011, 08:37 PM
Any recommendations on companies for the above??

Justin
15-10-2011, 09:14 PM
Hi there,

I've had a fair few samples through recently, detailed below are a few:

Saxoprint - I used them to print my cards, very disappointed and trying to get a refund, quality not as expected and quite slow.
Blush - Fantastic quality but very expensive (Did I say very? yes, very)
Leadprint - Good quality cards, prices ok and good discount if you're reselling.
Goodprint - Used these years ago with no problems, good quality, great prices and always discounts up to 50% available. Follow them on FB to get deals.
Solopress - Confusing. Sample pack pretty much identical to Goodprint (Goodprint confirm Solopress not agent) but prices much higher.
E-Printing - Fairly standard range but good quality and keen pricing.

Also got details of plastic card suppliers, different weight from very thin through to credit card+ thickckness.

All depends what you're after. I would have though 99% of folk are happy with a good quality card so Goodprint are a safe bet. if you want something different and have the budget, check out Blush.

printchesco
30-03-2012, 02:34 PM
PrintPlace.com is a good choice. It's an online commercial printing companies that offer leaflet and business card printing plus a whole lot more servcies. The ordering process is very simple, and they guarantee your satisfaction with every print job. You can even get prints as quickly as same-day or as long as 7 days, depending on what you want.

John G
30-03-2012, 03:37 PM
You can even get prints as quickly as same-day or as long as 7 days,
Its a question from a UK based business - why would anyone want to buy stationery from USA, it would cost a fortune to deliver it to UK and there's no way your going to get same day delivery. :biggrin:

You wouldn't be using this forum for SEO purposes would you :rolleyes: