PDA

View Full Version : Black Screen Printed Mug

bms
09-11-2011, 01:05 PM
Does anyone fancy quoting for 50x Black mugs with a screen printed image on it? Don't know what the image is, but I'll put you in contact with our customer if anyone can do this. Please pm me or contact me on our main line and I'll forward the details.

AdamB
09-11-2011, 08:16 PM
Without sounding too stupid ................... how do you screen print a mug?

I know you can screen print mugs with the big machines but is there something that I've not seen like a mini mug screen printing carousel or something?

John G
09-11-2011, 08:22 PM
I think its done on a rotary screen printer then kiln dried - don't have one myself but I'm sure someone on the forum has. 50 may be a short run though for screen printing.

Cheers John

Ian M
09-11-2011, 08:26 PM
Good luck with this one Martin as I asked the same thing a couple of months ago & got nowhere at all.

bms
10-11-2011, 09:44 PM
I know several companies that could do this, but thought a DSF member might want a small job. Perhaps not then...??

Justin
10-11-2011, 10:05 PM
I'm not aware of anyone on here that has a rotary printer.

John G
10-11-2011, 10:21 PM
There was a guy that gave me really cheap prices on here once who i'm sure did sub and screen onto mugs - he ran a few of the larger websites and supplied large blue chip companies. Cannot remember who it was though - doh!

Andrew
11-11-2011, 10:18 AM
I picked up an old rotary printer as we've been looking at adding screen print but don't have the relevant oven.......... or knowledge! Probably have to take the step one day soon.

There was someone on here a while back but I'm sure they went through or atleast the employer did. They might have started back up though but not sure what they do currently.