l
i
k
e

t
h
i
s,

or reading cuff to shoulder on left sleeve and sleeve to cuff on right sleeve,(this is normally when its different wording) ie "London Looney" "Drinking Crew" so they can be read by the person looking at the wearer if that makes sense

now i have a customer that insists that the right reads cuff to shoulder and the left reads cuff to shoulder as well, ie if you were behind him you could read it but it will be back to front to read otherwise - the slogan is the same for each arm, but im still not convinced it will look right

John G
15-11-2011, 05:01 PM
I've had this type of thing before - until you have printed a proof out on paper and shown him/her they won't understand.

mrs maggot
15-11-2011, 05:44 PM
i think thats what i am going to have to do, afterall i want more business from people wearing my stuff - not less lol

mrs maggot
15-11-2011, 07:38 PM
phew, got him to print off the lettering he wanted and then to get his wife to hold it on his sleeve, and he said "blimey that looks stupid that way" - so back in business doing it the right way :) :) but you know those days when you think you are going nuts, and you question all the ones you have printed before lol