PDA

View Full Version : Aprons Needed Desperately! 100 % Polyester Adult Size

robotechnics
06-12-2011, 04:41 PM
Looking for some help please.

Wanting to buy between 100 and 200 White 100% Bib Aprons depending on price. The guy who we normally buy from is out of stock and was suppose to get some in today but I have now been let down again.

I have spent hours looking around on the Net but there seems to be a shortage of these.

:smile::smile::smile: Any ideas or help will be greatly appreciated. :smile::smile::smile:

Thanks Rob

smitch6
06-12-2011, 05:06 PM
i got mine from xpress they did say they have plenty in stock

robotechnics
06-12-2011, 05:18 PM
Hello smitch6 just gave xpres.co.uk a call and they said they don't stock aprons. How strange, have I got the right place?

Thanks

mrs maggot
06-12-2011, 08:45 PM
http://www.thetransferpress.co.uk/acatalog/aprons.html

robotechnics
06-12-2011, 11:45 PM
http://www.thetransferpress.co.uk/acatalog/aprons.html
Thanks Mrs Maggot. I have given the Transfer Press a ring and they are completely out of stock and not sure when there next delivery is.

Seems people have gone mad for these this year.

Thanks

smitch6
07-12-2011, 08:17 AM
oops yes it was transfer press sorry lol
wow they had a new delivery the day i got mine lol
yes it does seem everyone is out of stock as i tried a couple before i got 1
luckily i only needed 1 :)
BMS said he had plenty of small adults not sure if he still has?
i needed a L one

robotechnics
07-12-2011, 09:55 AM
oops yes it was transfer press sorry lol
wow they had a new delivery the day i got mine lol
yes it does seem everyone is out of stock as i tried a couple before i got 1
luckily i only needed 1 :)
BMS said he had plenty of small adults not sure if he still has?
i needed a L one

Thanks for the heads up, I'm thinking about changing to the S/M aprons as getting Large ones is starting to get ridiculous!

I was hoping that someone on the forum may have a few they want to sell off. :tongue:

Thanks

purpledragon
07-12-2011, 10:32 AM
Aprons are extremely popular this year i would suggest that if all the usual suppliers have run out of large then the chances of you getting one of the forum members to part with thier stock are extremely slim. These tend to come from the far east last year it was cushions that ran out the year before was tea towels from experiance id say i doubt the suppliers will have new stocks this side of xmas. A good oppertunity for someone with a sewing machine and a lot of polyester material i think .