PDA

View Full Version : Poster quotes

Mattie
06-12-2011, 10:54 PM
Hi Guy's i'm opening a new store on Monday 12th December and want some posters printing in the sizes below if anyone can print them.

Please quote price each including postage

A1, A2, A3 single sided.

All posters will be different or some may have 2 of the same designs. Artwork will be provided.

Thanks

Ian M
07-12-2011, 08:53 PM
Have a chat with Brett at Purple Dragon as he might be able to help you out Matthew.

purpledragon
08-12-2011, 11:59 PM
ay up i saw my name mentioned what paper you want these printing on matthew? we do heavy weight paper and plastic paper as well as scrim etc

Mattie
09-12-2011, 10:11 AM
Hi

A3 and A1 will be used indoors so don't need very good quality paper and A2 will be used outdoors so will need this one waterproof please.

mugstar
09-12-2011, 12:18 PM
Hi,

Sorry to but in....I may be after some posters in the new year, indoor ones that will be single use for an event.

Can you put prices up on here or PM me with with some prices for different sizes. Will only be after a couple.

Cheers.

Ian M
09-12-2011, 04:08 PM
ay up i saw my name mentioned what paper you want these printing on matthew? we do heavy weight paper and plastic paper as well as scrim etc

Shall we agree a commision rate Brett? :biggrin:

purpledragon
10-12-2011, 12:24 AM
tut go on then larger or bitter

Ian M
10-12-2011, 04:23 PM
tut go on then larger or bitter

Old Peculiar will do Brett :biggrin:

purpledragon
10-12-2011, 08:21 PM
Good choice

Stitch Up
11-12-2011, 01:31 PM
What's wrong with a pint of 'FeelingFoul'? More local too.

Ian M
11-12-2011, 03:26 PM
What's wrong with a pint of 'FeelingFoul'? More local too.

Ah, John I'm in Yorkshire & we still get Old Peculiar in the oak casks which is better. It has nothing to do with me being old & peculiar. :biggrin:

Stitch Up
11-12-2011, 04:01 PM
Purpledragon is somewhat closer :)

Mattie
12-12-2011, 08:03 PM
I've sorted the posters so don't need anymore quotes for now, thank you to everyone who sent me quotes.

I'm opening the new store in morning been in today to make sure everything is working (including workmen haha) so far no problems with printers,equipment etc.

Stitch Up
12-12-2011, 08:08 PM
Good luck Mattie. Make sure you get the pictures posted. :smile:

Renniwano
12-12-2011, 08:12 PM
Good Luck Mattie, here's to tomorrow x

Mattie
12-12-2011, 09:13 PM
Thanks guy's

I'll get some pictures tomoz and post them up, just been looking through the 2 old shops pictures i would never of thought i would have come this far (been bloody hard work though)

i still thinks it's been all worth while and it's great having a fiancee that supports everything i do she's amazing haha

smitch6
12-12-2011, 11:32 PM
another shop Matthew?
you must be doing something right :)
hope all goes well for you bud

purpledragon
13-12-2011, 12:36 AM
oi whos nicked my replies i made a comment re feelin foul and another reply asking stich up some prices and theyve gone????? have i been censored

Paul
13-12-2011, 09:46 AM
not me... i never actualy see them Bret! Are you sure you clicked right buttom? I must admit i clicked wrong buttom so many time and lost my longish post :redface:

Stitch Up
13-12-2011, 10:03 AM
not me... i never actualy see them Bret! Are you sure you clicked right buttom? I must admit i clicked wrong buttom so many time and lost my longish post :redface:

..... and I thought only I did that!

purpledragon
13-12-2011, 12:36 PM
Nope they were 2 seperate posts paul musta been a glitch in system ill try again lol
Stitch up i need a price for 20 embroidered badges 3 colours

Mattie
13-12-2011, 06:00 PM
another shop Matthew?
you must be doing something right :)
hope all goes well for you bud

I wish Steve haha, i'm closing chester one the lease is finished and i'm not nenewing it as got a good deal on one more near home, Just the one shop, industrial unit and office now all three put together are cheaper that chester was.

Checked everything yesterday and not a problem, went in today to be told not one of the 4 printers were working (could of screamed) spent most of day sorting them then catching up on orders.

and to top it all of i have the worst post office in the street i have ever been to the staff are so rude

smitch6
13-12-2011, 06:51 PM
awwwww sounds like u had fun lol

talking of postage did you see that new delivery firm that offers deliveries for £1?????
but you have to join and be a business it's more for ppl who need deliveries each day
i joined but then had an email asking for £500 rofl as if. in this climate
so i haven't done anything more with it
I know nothing about it so i'm not endorsing it but its paypoundexpress.com

don't want to put a link incase they turn out to be dodgy or something lol

Renniwano
13-12-2011, 07:28 PM
Aiming at the small business etc.. but charging a year up front !!!!! won't be using those in a hurry then..

3 COLLECTION CHARGES3.1 You agree to pay the charges before we start to provide the services, a collection charge of £500 per annum exclusive of VAT, less than £1.91 per day is payable upon account opening, credits will not be issued for days that you have not required our collection services.
3.2 Collection days are Monday to Friday, we do not collect on Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holidays, unless you have a special agreed arrangement in writing with us.
3.3 If you need to cancel your collection, we require one month advance notice, in email or in writing so that we can do the necessary administration and refund your money on a full month, unless you cancel during the first period of 12 months of your account opening.
3.4 The charges do not include VAT. You must pay any VAT due on the charges.
3.5 If you have not paid us we can stop carrying out our duties under this agreement without having a responsibility to you, as long as we have first given you reasonable notice that we plan to do so.
3.6 If we fail to provide a service on a day we had agreed with you to do so, then we will refund or credit you with the charges you have paid us (if any paid) for that service on that day. You must make any claims for this credit within 7 days.
3.7 If we do not provide the service because of our negligence, we will credit you on a pro rata daily basis for each working day when we did not provide the service and this will be our only liability to you.

Mattie
13-12-2011, 07:43 PM
Sounds great service etc until you see the collection charge, then again if you add up what you spend on postage per year it might work out cheaper

smitch6
15-12-2011, 08:22 PM
had this email from that poundexpress place today
i might give them a try then :)

Pay As You Go! Pay no annual collection fee

We are listening to our customers and recognise that price is very important.

We understand from our customer feedback that the Pay As You Go option should be excluded from the annual collection charge and are pleased to announce that the charge will no longer apply to Pay As You Go customers. We thank you for your valuable feedback in our recent survey.

The annual collection charge of £500 is no longer applicable to all Pay As You Go customers.

You simply register as a Pay As You Go customer, and pay for collections at the time of booking. You can make a booking as often as you need to. You may require a collection once a week or a collection daily.
Register now and start saving money, see the difference it will make to your finances.

Account Customers

Account Customers who wish to pay on account and be invoiced, will still be required to pay the annual collection charge of £500 plus VAT.

If you do not want to pay the annual collection charge, we recommend that you should register as a Pay As You Go customer.

Register now and start saving money, see the difference it will make to your finances.

Minimum invoice charge applies to both pay as you go and account customers. Please refer to our terms and conditions for further information.

Kind regards,

The PayPound Express Team
www.paypoundexpress.com