PDA

View Full Version : Embroided fleece wanted ASAP

Mattie
14-12-2011, 04:26 PM
Hi

Can anyone give me a quote for a embroided black smooth type fleece in size medium, i need it ASAP. I have attached a rough image of how i want it to look (sleeves not important nor is mascot on back if its to much work for someone).

ASO Embroidery
15-12-2011, 12:01 AM
Hi Mattie
if you can give me an image to work with I will see what i can do your image looks more like a shell jacket than a fleece but i normally supply Fruit of the loom or result fleeces and find them very good your mascot on the back could be very stitch intensive but once more if you let me have a image i will have a look. When you say ASAP how soon do you mean,

Kind Regards,

Sammy

Mattie
15-12-2011, 08:27 PM
Hi Sammy

I need it as soon as possible (when can you do it for?) i don't require the mascot anymore just the logo on left chest, back and sleeves.

ASO Embroidery
15-12-2011, 09:59 PM
Should'nt take long but i need the image and you would need to let me know what fleece you prefer Please send the image to asoembroidery@googlemail.com

Regards

Sammy

Mattie
15-12-2011, 10:37 PM
sent you an email

Mattie
16-12-2011, 04:06 PM
I received image back for my logo to be embroidered on to fleece but nothing seems to match the total logo has been changed from my original.

smitch6
16-12-2011, 06:16 PM
colours don't worry about that as when it's converted to embroidery format the colours will change but you just use whatever cotton you want

but yes it is a bad convert
personalised isn't straight in the box the com is huge
where did you get it done?
i use a place which is pretty good actually i have 2 places i use

but i would contact them back and say it's not what i want and ask them to re-do it

Mattie
16-12-2011, 06:26 PM
Hi Steve

Yeah it seems they have rebuild my logo. the blue box is wrong size and not on slant, the words "i want it" are not on slant, it's wrong fonts and the .com circle is huge.

Not sure if i should mention names as it's member on here (am i allowed to name members without breaking forum rules)

PM me the places you use steve i'll give them a try as i need fleece asap.

Paul
16-12-2011, 06:45 PM
There is no such a rule against namimg people who give bad service. If we prise them we should be able to say whats wrong too. But i would be carful as some genuine mistake may cause lot of troubles and somones business may losse good name. So is good to contact them first and try to fix the problem.

Mattie
16-12-2011, 07:07 PM
Hi Paul

Thanks, i've already emailed them back more than once and the second design was worse they sent over so don't think i'm gonna get problem sorted with them lol