PDA

View Full Version : D88 AND SAWGRASS

AJLA
21-01-2010, 01:32 PM
does anyone on here still have a d88 which is used with sawgrass profile?

Paul
21-01-2010, 03:36 PM
yep. I still have it. dont know where is the cd but I have a profile etc...

AJLA
21-01-2010, 04:06 PM
Well I had a problem more to do with the profile settings, i'm sure i've got something wrong somewhere but hopefully i'll figure it out :cry:

Paul
21-01-2010, 05:47 PM
can you do screen shot of your PS settings? or you useng a corel?

AJLA
21-01-2010, 06:03 PM
I'm using Corel, I had a guy who sent me a copy of his screen on the old forum (the original he sent to eggplant) unfortunately I dont know how to do it. I defianately have checked or un checked something that is suppossed to be on or off as any colour adjustments I make don't make sense and I have noticed this message in print:

****colour correction has been enabled for non post-script output

Suggestions:
If you wish to use the printer driver color correction, turn off the "Apply ICC profile" option under the Misc tab.
If you wish to use Corel's color correction, turn off color correction in the printer driver by choosing "Properties" under the General tab.

details: Color output to this device will be calibrated using the currently selected composite color profile. If the driver for this device is also set to do color correction, it may happen twice which will cause inconsistant results.

Suggestions:
If you wish to use the printer driver color correction, turn off the "Apply ICC profile" option under the Misc tab.
If you wish to use Corel's color correction, turn off color correction in the printer driver by choosing "Properties" under the General tab.

NOT SEEN IT BEFORE SO I'VE DONE SOMETHING WRONG. ooops didn't mean the caps but can't be bothered to re type !!! Sorry bad day.

AJLA
22-01-2010, 10:08 AM
Definately something amiss. We altered the colours on another pc on photoshop, I then printed it out with no corrections on my dedicated sawgrass pc and it was ok ish. As soon as I tried to tweek the colour and brightness a little the colours went crazy.
Any ideas would be much appreciated.