PDA

View Full Version : How do they do this

cardman
08-01-2012, 04:05 PM

The names on the cup - i mean if u was to create a template it would mean u would have to alter every name on the template for when u do a new name
is there an action script for photoshop to create this effect as i quite like it

Paul
08-01-2012, 05:24 PM
you can do it youself in 5 min in photoshop ;)

cardman
08-01-2012, 05:37 PM
only way i know is do template then do text in different fonts etc and just change all names each time to do another name

Is there a simplier way ?

Paul
08-01-2012, 05:41 PM
Yes. Action script. Do you know how to do them??? All you do is typing the name and hit record. Then copy it and paste in doferent places. Change the color and fonts. When done hit stop and save action. Next time just type the name.and run the sxript on it. All will be done in few seconds. For you.

smitch6
08-01-2012, 06:47 PM
another amazing PS tutorial from................

yes you guessed it.........
Paul

i really should learn how to use all the features of PS one of these days :~

Paul
08-01-2012, 06:58 PM
Lol. Its not tutorial but i may do little script that help people to get this effect. But i am not sure is there many people would need that script...

smitch6
08-01-2012, 07:35 PM
i do *waves hand in the air :)

Stitch Up
08-01-2012, 07:43 PM
You carefully place the first 2 mugs on a level surface and then, with even more care, you balance the 3rd mug on top. Violla! :smile:

Ian M
08-01-2012, 07:46 PM
Lol. Its not tutorial but i may do little script that jelp people to get this edfect. But iamnot sure is there many people would need that script...

Paul, I've also got my hand up the air too because, I love it when you jelp people to get edfects like this. :biggrin: :wink:

Ian M
08-01-2012, 07:48 PM
You carefully place the first 2 mugs on a level surface and then, with even more care, you balance the 3rd mug on top. Violla! :smile:

Brilliant John just nearly sprayed the monitor with white grape & peach juice..............classic :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Paul
08-01-2012, 09:08 PM
I am going to pm you my address now! please send some wet wipes as you own me monitor cleaning now bud!! not funny! :wink:

Paul, I've also got my hand up the air too because, I love it when you jelp people to get edfects like this. :biggrin: :wink:

alright, alright :wink:
bloody touch phones and fingers like a salami...

cardman
09-01-2012, 10:03 AM
/me puts hand up

i tired searching google for this script but not much luck
I dont use scripts much but i know what they are

Fidget242
09-01-2012, 11:32 AM
You can also do it by going to edit > find and replace text. Just make sure to check the 'search all layers' and then click the 'change all' button :)

cardman
09-01-2012, 12:38 PM
sorted this now

Just made an actionscript in Photoshop
and it just asks for new text then runs again until i have enough filled in my 20x9 gap
may not be the best way but works