PDA

View Full Version : Get 250 Free Business Cards

David
22-01-2010, 03:37 PM
Do you want to get professionally designed business cards with low investment?

These days’ business cards become the need of a person who wants to increase in their sale and contacts. We have to give our printed business cards to a lot of persons and it means we should have a lot of business cards. These days’ economic conditions of businesses are not very well that’s why persons feel s burden to pay heavy amount for Business Cards Printing (http://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxx.xx.html).

xxxxx2xxxx came with the solution of this problem by offering a very good package of business card printing. Design2express offers 250 business cards for 49$ and with these business cards you will get more 250 free business card, free graphic designing and free shipping. These cards have multiple options like 210gsm card, full color, 3.5” * 2.25”, Matt or gloss lamination and 5 to 6 working days for delivery for more options visit our website.

It is an amazing offer for anyone who does not want to pay a heavy amount for business card printing. This is an original offer and make hurry to enjoy this great business opportunity. For availing this great opportunity just gives this code to our online customer representative”XXXX-xxxx”.

This is an offer by
www.xxxxxKxxx.com (http://www.xxxxxxkxxxx.com) . XXXXXXKxxxxx is an online printing company offering its services worldwide. We are providing printing at cheapest rates with free graphic designing and shipping.

bms
22-01-2010, 04:06 PM
Vistaprint (www.vistaprint.co.uk (http://www.vistaprint.co.uk)) do the same :D and if you get on their spam list (sorry I meant mailing list!) then you can get 100 postcards free, car signs and much more. All you have to do is pay the postage.

Karen.
22-01-2010, 05:26 PM
and make sure you are ready to delete several emails every single day from them :lol:
Worth it for the odd bits and pieces you may need though.

accdave
22-01-2010, 07:32 PM
Not free if you have to buy 250 first :D

I'm a bit confused,why is a UK poster promoting an American site ?

I just looked to see if they actually delivered to the UK, anyone want to intepret this lot ;

Check order status. You can check your order status online from our web www.design2express.com (http://www.design2express.com) . From our page check order status you can check,
1. In which process your order now?
2. Does your order printed?
3. Does it is shipped?
4. Where is it now?
5. When you will receive it?

:D

purpledragon
22-01-2010, 07:45 PM
Must be a local dialect local to what though god knows

bms
22-01-2010, 08:15 PM
At least vistaprint gives 250 free without having to buy some first. Karen's right though you do get bombarded with "offers".

accdave
22-01-2010, 08:20 PM
If nothing else it's reminded me to get some sorted before the P&P show :D

Justin
22-01-2010, 08:37 PM
Do the Vistaprint ones have the logo on the back though?

bms
22-01-2010, 09:32 PM
Not if you get the 250 free premium cards. They come completely blank on the back. Just received some today for our new member of staff.

mrs maggot
22-01-2010, 10:20 PM
please check your credit cards, a lot of people get charges from them, for being on a "premium"mailing list - sometimes the old addage of "you dont get owt for nowt"

have a read here, and make sure you all check your credit cards
money saving expert (http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=202892)

and here vistaprintscam (http://vistaprintscam.freeforums.org/)

GoldRapt
22-01-2010, 11:14 PM
I get mine from TheAdkins, cheapest ive ever come across.

JSR
23-01-2010, 12:22 AM
Some time ago, I got hold of one of these:

http://bindingsupplies.co.uk/images/library/LI455EF1C3C4A50.jpg
http://bindingsupplies.co.uk/products/var:Cardmate_Business_Card_Cutting_Machine/varID:V453E17B45A466/.

Now, when I need any, I just print and cut my own. Doddle.

At least vistaprint gives 250 free without having to buy some first. Karen's right though you do get bombarded with "offers".

[...]

Not if you get the 250 free premium cards. They come completely blank on the back. Just received some today for our new member of staff.
Too many results come up when you Google "Vistaprint Scam" for my tastes. I'm steering clear of them.

bms
23-01-2010, 10:11 AM
I guess there are scams around for many things, but I've used vistaprint for probably over 7 years and never had any trouble. If anyone wants a bonafide email from vistaprint then pm me your email address and I'll forward one I received this morning offering the following "free" products. You pay for postage and as this comes over from Europe then the costs are a little more than you'd pay in the UK. As an example we had 100 postcards and 250 business cards arrive yesterday and they cost us around £12 for delivery (took around 10 days to arrive even though went for the 21 day delivery option). The more or less you buy then the more or less the postage. It's probably not "free", but they are decent products - except the t-shirts which are naff (and no we're not affiliated in any way to vistaprint!).

Premium Business Cards
250 Were £12.99
Now FREE
Postcards
Usually start at £11.99
Now FREE
T-Shirt
1 Was £5.49
Now FREE
Brochures
25 Were £24.99
Now FREE
FREE Banner
1 FREE
Great Value
Small Car Door Magnet
1 Was £5.99
Now FREE
FREE Lawn Sign
1 FREE
Great Value
Premium Pen
1 Was £2.99
Now FREE

JSR
23-01-2010, 12:48 PM
Maybe it's just my suspicious nature but when I see a list like that - "was £xx.xx - now FREE!" on everything - I can't help but think "what's the catch?".

The old adages - 'you get what you pay for' and 'there's no such thing as a free lunch' - are what pops into my mind. Makes it very easy to believe all the complaints. After all, we all know that "free" doesn't pay any bills - so how do they get their money? If a million people order 250 free business cards, how do Vistaprint pay their staff, pay for materials, and pay for the printing? Something doesn't smell right.

The complaints across the web are all very similar. When you pay for the postage with your credit/debit card, Vistaprint keep your details and sign you up to "VPREWARDS" - and then charge you upwards of £9.95 every month just to send you supposed "special offers". A year of that is £120, which doesn't sound too "free" to me. When you notice this and try to cancel and/or get a refund, you're met with silence.

If they provide a good product and a good service, why would they need to hook the customer with promises of "free" on everything? I'm happy to pay a fair price for a fair product if I can be sure I'm not going to get tricked.

Karen.
23-01-2010, 01:29 PM
I have also been using Vistaprint for around 8 years now and never had a problem (apart from a very full inbox). The key is when you complete you order at their checkout do not add on any of their special offers (their actual product offers are fine to add on), but do not check any boxes to sign up for any of their premium services, or if you do read the T&Cs first. Tbh it is common sense really - read the small print before you click anything.
They make their money by people adding other products that are not on the free offers or by signing up to their preimun customer services and ending up paying monthly for this.

Btw - I agree with Martin - their T Shirts are rubbish, but have done us a favour as we have plenty of people come to us after buying T shirts from them and wanting decent ones instead.

mrs maggot
23-01-2010, 01:30 PM
for a while now i have used the pre-scroed cards that you print on your printer, fold and they come apart, no rough edges, then i laminate them in business card pouches, used to be fiddly, but i use my heat press (with paper for any glue spots) my cards cant get spoilt, and i like the look of them laminated

Karen.
23-01-2010, 01:34 PM
If I were just using business cards would possibly look at the cutter link to earlier, but I like getting a few different bits and pieces such as the brouchers, postcards etc at the same time.

Lorcan
27-01-2010, 10:16 PM
I've been using Vistaprint for a couple of years and never had a problem. You can untick the spam box somewhere - I did and rarely get emails from them. I use their premium business cards, printed portrait way up, as garment tags. I have my own design on the front in colour with a blank circle I can write the size on and washing instructions on the back in b/w. Matt finish - they come out great.

JSR
28-01-2010, 01:00 AM
I almost tried Vistaprint this week. An offer through PayPal made me go through to the Vistaprint website and take a look.

However, I was put off almost immediately with their countless "upgrade to this for £x.xx" everywhere I looked. Checking the FAQs to find out how free is free, it says "you don't pay anything .... except printing, processing, packing, shipping..." or something like that. I couldn't find anything that told me upfront what they would charge for all the non-free things (like shipping) for this supposedly free product.

To be honest, they scared me off. I'd rather go to a company that's upfront about their costs, and not one that promises "free" when it isn't and then not tell me what I'll end up paying.

Maybe that's my fault, maybe it's their's. Either way, I navigated away.