PDA

View Full Version : Screen printing equipment for sale

John G
16-01-2012, 02:16 PM
Hi All,
I have a 4 station, 4 colour, carousel for sale along with a tunnel dryer and a set of drying racks - maybe a hand bench to follow.

Carousel:
Built like a tank, new boards and one station has been rebuilt due to it being missing when originally bought. It's seen a lot of work in the past, but since a rebuild has had little use and is bomb proof!
Age - probably built by the vikings -= kidding, its solid, old, but perfectly capable of producing quality work - better than the majority on ebay.
Want over £500.00 ONO

Tunnel Dryer:
Standard electricity, (not 3 phase) mesh belt with all working ceramic elements - good motor/belt and the elements are height adjustable to allow thick hoodies/sweatshirts to pass through. Approx 14/15 years old, originally built to our spec but had little use and used as a spare most of its life.
Want over £1000.00 ONO

Drying Racks:
Set of 50 sprung, screen printing, drying racks on metal wheels - to dry prints around 1000mm x 800mm
Few springs missing but doesn't effect its use.
Want over £50.00 ONO

Due to size its pick up only from Newcastle upon Tyne - will all fit in a transit but would need a bit of muscle to lift the racks and carousel if left set up - they do come apart though
If there's any interest photo's and sizes to follow - interested in all 3, make me an offer.

All going on ebay at the end of the month if no interest shown here!.

Cheers John

GoldRapt
16-01-2012, 02:21 PM
Hi John,
out of my league I'm afraid but I do hope your selling to make way for new stuff and not giving it all up mate.

John G
16-01-2012, 02:42 PM
Hi Tony,
Seriously down sizing, I don't really want to sell these, as I've had them a long time, but things aren't going the way I predicted. That's business!

John G
10-10-2012, 04:18 PM
Still for sale - pm me if interested!

GoldRapt
10-10-2012, 04:38 PM
I am very very interested but don't have the space or more importantly....the readies bud :-(

Andrew
10-10-2012, 04:48 PM
Any photos John. I've been looking at a few carousels lately but 6 station. Missed out on a good set-up last week with inks and screens etc. My big concern here though is the distance.

John G
10-10-2012, 04:52 PM
Hi Andrew,
I'll see if I can get some photos this weekend - all the gear is in my garage at home.

Andrew
10-10-2012, 04:53 PM
No probelm.