PDA

View Full Version : Help with printing a logo onto transfer sheet..

Renniwano
17-01-2012, 02:43 PM
Hi guys..

I don't usually offer a transfer service but a good customer of mine wanted a logo on a lime green polo shirt for her husband as a gift..

This totally threw out Sublim and I only have a dye based ink-jet printer.. and understand that for longetivity pigment based inks are best on transfers..

Soooooo wondered if there was anyone willing to print out the logo for me and send over for me to press onto the polo.

The logo required approx 4.5 inches in length as it's to fit an XXL shirt.

Logo is as follows

If anyone could help me asap this would be truly appreciated.. please let me know costs and i'll get back to you asap :)

Thanks
Nikki x

letsgo
17-01-2012, 08:32 PM
Have you thought about printing this onto subli flock as it may last longer than transfer and would look more like embroidery this may put a bigger smile on your customers face.
If not we could print to transfer for you and have it to you by thursday friday
Gary

Renniwano
17-01-2012, 08:47 PM
Thankyou Gary..

I don't have any Subli Flock in.. (to be honest had never heard good reviews on it) so if possible would you be able to print for me :) and cost please :)

Thankyou hun, much appreciated.

Nikki x

letsgo
17-01-2012, 09:24 PM
just sent you a pm
Not a problem at all just glad to help

Gary

Renniwano
17-01-2012, 09:58 PM
Thankyou Gary.. this is now being sorted..

Puts faith back in human kind this forum does :)

Thankyou again x

Paul
17-01-2012, 10:02 PM
I don't have any Subli Flock in.. (to be honest had never heard good reviews on it)

Nikki x
personaly i like subli flock. is not suitable for everything but is not to bad ;) i still have a bit left so may have a play with it tonight ;)

smitch6
17-01-2012, 10:04 PM
personaly i like subli flock. is not suitable for everything but is not to bad ;) i still have a bit left so may have a play with it tonight ;)
just don't tell the wife hey Paul

sorry couldn't resist :rolleyes:

Paul
17-01-2012, 10:06 PM
:rolleyes: last one i could think of... ;)

Renniwano
17-01-2012, 10:10 PM
Is it a 'touchy feely' friendship you have there with your Subli Flock eh Paul ?? lol

Paul
17-01-2012, 10:21 PM
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-angry015.gif

letsgo
17-01-2012, 11:10 PM
Hi Nikki
While Pauls getting 'touchy feely' with his flock I am having a muck around with one of his free templates he put on forum to do a mug for my wife as she said she is sick at looking at my mug .:-/
I got your pm and will keep eye out for your email.
Gary