PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried the print clean heads from Coralgraph for Epson

whitesquizzel
19-01-2012, 12:17 AM
Thinking of trying one on my blocked 1400 as looks easier than the DIY kits ? Have my lovely Ricoh for smaller items but can't afford to upgrade to A3 which my Epson did before it started going all Liney so trying to get it up and running again.

Also can anyone recommend a supplier of cartridges if I want to switch from CIS as think this may be part of the problem.

Paul
19-01-2012, 12:19 AM
I had th cleaning solution from Coralgraph. still got about half bottle left :) It did the trick to my old epson....

Justin
19-01-2012, 12:23 AM
I'm trying to save a 1400 at the moment. Zapp did absolutely nothing to help but a deep clean and Coralgraph head clean fluid has got me 75% back.....still far from perfect but I have hope!

whitesquizzel
19-01-2012, 12:32 AM
Cheers guys I have the zap so may try that now I am in a place where I feel I can tackle it LOL ! The cartridges look a good idea but a bit pricey for £17 but I guess in comparison to a new printer it's small. My Epson has been asleep for several weeks now so I may just try it tomorrow before i do anything and see what happens!

smitch6
19-01-2012, 08:44 AM
have u searched flebay?
i got some for my B1100 for about a fiver for empty ones new well cheap