PDA

View Full Version : new phone cases from pressprintnow.com

Paul
23-01-2012, 08:03 PM
Hi! just got few couple of days a go and decided to give them a go. after last time i had a sample i ruined it as pressed with wrong temps and times. to be hones i pressed them as i normally would press any metal an still no luck. So i thought i give up on them. but decided to get those new (much better) looking galaxy S II ones with flat insets. I also ask if I could get couple of extra inserts as i already got covers but just need inserts as i ruined them last time lol :)

So Next day recorded deliver. Package was with me. 4 galaxy S II and spare inserts for iphone that i asked for. But they are different now. white. not glittery (i don't like glitter inserts) with golden yelow backing. they also heavier and seem better quality then ones i had before.

so... little bored last night so i pressed couple. didn't had any super hyper high definition so i decided to press them with pictures of my little one :wink:

I must say i am amazed with quality and now i feel sorry that i actually don't own iphone or galaxy s II :frown: I wish to have one of them now as i love covers i did.
sorry guys i cant make full review as i didn't try them on phone actually so don't know how they perform but i promise to do it now and edit if needed ;)

but any way... here they are.

http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/2471/phonecase12smallerwmwm.jpg

what you think?? is it only me that not printing them yet?? :rolleyes:

Andrew
23-01-2012, 08:33 PM
I've got a galaxy case on my phone now to test it out and all's good so far. The last style wouldn't last an hour. iPhone cases are okay but you do get the odd breakage reported. Both print well but rubber version is better looking and more durable.

Justin
23-01-2012, 08:33 PM
Very nice Paul. I have the same problem....don't own either phone to give them a real-world test!

I have a sample of the rubberised case on the way from Listawood.

Paul
23-01-2012, 08:43 PM
i ordered more of galaxy ones from Peter (pressprintnow.com) and also planing to get some iphone rubber ones. any one know how you print those? is the rubber that is coated or what?

Justin
23-01-2012, 08:45 PM
Is it not just the outer case that's rubber Paul? The metal will be the same I think :-)

Are pressprintnow.com doing rubber ones then?

Paul
23-01-2012, 08:57 PM
yes. i think those are ones we talking about? http://pressprintnow.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_3&products_id=14

I (http://pressprintnow.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_3&products_id=14) noticed tem 1 day i placed my order :( so i wait now next time i order...

pisquee
23-01-2012, 11:06 PM
Saw the rubberised cases (although not with sublimation work on the insert) at Top Drawer/Home exhibition and wondered how long it would take for us to see them. Happy now. Had a much better feel that the plastic ones, which we had so many people pick up, and quickly put down again (although we have sold out of the blanks we did buy in, just not as quickly as we wanted)

pressprintnow.com
05-03-2012, 01:03 PM
Hi Guys just to inform you that we have the Samsung Galaxy S2 cases back in stock, Cases come in Black & White.

Kind Regards

Peter
PressPrintNow.com