PDA

View Full Version : web hosting

bigj2552
06-02-2012, 01:42 PM
been looking into opencart and obviously, need some sort of hosting for this....

After much fartin around the net, i came back to these guys... - http://www.hostpapa.co.uk/web-hosting-plan

i,m with 123 reg just now for my other business & personal domain names, and had looked at there web hosting....not for me...fine for domain names, but not for web hosting...very limited i think for the price...

any opinions guys ?

cheers....

johnny....

Justin
06-02-2012, 02:01 PM
Speak to Smitch (Steve) he has a banner at the top of the screen and will do a great deal for members.

bigj2552
06-02-2012, 02:06 PM
Speak to Smitch (Steve) he has a banner at the top of the screen and will do a great deal for members.

thanks justin......just fishing just now, as stated before.....trying to get things in some sort of order....

learn about products/hardware - obtain contacts - set up - practice - start selling....thats the plan....hopefully m8 :-)

JSR
06-02-2012, 03:00 PM
Smitch's packages start at just £2.99 per month. Although I've not used his service, others have. It's got to be worth a couple of months worth just to try out for yourself before committing yourself to any yearly hosting service elsewhere.

smitch6
06-02-2012, 03:37 PM
did i hear my name being mentioned?????????? lol

by all means drop me an email or why not pop onto my hosting site
www.christianhosting.org.uk and use the live chat on there
i'm on-line now

and thanks for the nice comments folks :)