PDA

View Full Version : Neoprene Blanks

Andrew
29-01-2010, 03:36 PM
Hi all,

I have a fair few spare blanks on neoprene (sbr) items such as can coolers, t-shirt bottle cooler, 500ml bottle coolers, mp3 holders, phone holders, golf head covers plus more. Most of the stuff is on TMT but I have a few things they don't as well.

Any interest on certain things I can work a cost out. Probably just go 30% cheaper than TMT if interested.

Cheers,

Andrew

Paul
29-01-2010, 07:01 PM
please post quantity and prices ;)

Andrew
29-01-2010, 11:27 PM
All back in work now so can't count up. Some are 50's and others 100's. Golf head covers might be upto 10 sets. T-shirt coolers probably 90p (plus vat if you want an invoice). MP3 holders 45p.

http://www.themagictouch.co.uk/printables/coolstuff.htm

Hope link works as first time of trying.

I don't have glasses pouch but have other things like glasses straps. It'll be Monday before I take a proper look.

Paul
30-01-2010, 12:20 AM
is that suitable for sublimation or only laser transfers?

Andrew
30-01-2010, 11:52 AM
It's all sublimation. Polyester coated sbr which is like neoprene. The bottle coolers look good when printed and I will see if I have an image Monday. They fully cover a 500ml bottle. I bought a few k phone pouches and just took his odds and ends as well so never really bothered with them.

virtual gift world
19-05-2010, 11:38 PM
Hi,Andrew may be interested in mp3 and phone holders if they are still available.Just let me know the quantitys you have and the price you would like.Thanks Shane.

jaffacat
21-05-2010, 03:03 PM
Hi Andrew

Would be interested in the can coolers(or at least 10 to 20 of them if there are lots to share), t-shirt bottle coolers (again happy to take a cut of them if you want to share), mp3 holders, phone holders, golf head covers

Happy to share if you have bulk loads of the above as im only starting out so quantaties of 10 plus i would be happy with but would also take bulk quantaties - please send price and payment details etc thanks

Lisa

Andrew
24-05-2010, 03:09 PM
Sorry for the delay, lots of work on right now but will take a look when I get a minute or two spare.