bigj2552
10-02-2012, 11:14 AM
anyone ever use this ?

whats it like for durability/looks ?.

cheers

johnny

AJLA
10-02-2012, 11:25 AM
I have used the 3D effect from Grafytip, the effect created varies quite substantially with just a few seconds difference in pressing times. After several wash tests we felt confident to go with it However we produced about 200 for a launch show last July and one was reurned by a young man several months later . ( Unfortunately you could see that it had been ironed which our label says "do not iron") Which we re[laced.

We are now several months on and that is the only problem we've had.

Mandy

bigj2552
11-02-2012, 01:00 AM
I have used the 3D effect from Grafytip, the effect created varies quite substantially with just a few seconds difference in pressing times. After several wash tests we felt confident to go with it However we produced about 200 for a launch show last July and one was reurned by a young man several months later . ( Unfortunately you could see that it had been ironed which our label says "do not iron") Which we re[laced.

We are now several months on and that is the only problem we've had.

Mandy

thanks for the info mandy.....think the rest of then guys are sleepin on here lol....either that, they have never used the stuff :-)

johnny....

Earl Smith
11-02-2012, 10:16 AM
Hi Mandy,
Carrying on from another thread ( sorry , cant find it ).
I found three suppliers over here, not the English firm, Each one comes from a different manufacturer so I have asked for a sample of each.
One of the suppliers has a sister company in the UK, Target Transfers, maybe they carry it there as well.
Thanks for looking into it for me.
Earl.

Paul
11-02-2012, 10:45 AM
I got my white from MDP and red from yolo. both working great. no good for small letters or detailed logos. good for simple chunky bits :) i love this vintage effect...

bigj2552
11-02-2012, 12:33 PM
I got my white from MDP and red from yolo. both working great. no good for small letters or detailed logos. good for simple chunky bits :) i love this vintage effect...

thanks paul :-)

AJLA
11-02-2012, 02:46 PM
I buy from Graphytip