PDA

View Full Version : New Login details

John G
02-02-2010, 10:15 AM
Hi, Site is down at the moment for me, got back on by going through BMS link. Login renewal message I got this morning doesn't work - new password seems to be wrong - any ideas ?

Cheers John

bms
02-02-2010, 06:48 PM
I'm using my old username and password at the moment and getting in okay.

Justin
02-02-2010, 08:04 PM
Sorry folks. At the moment your usual password will be working ok. Shortly you'll need the new one, I'm hoping to get things sorted tonight.

Apologies for this....it'll all be worth it :-)

Justin

John G
02-02-2010, 08:33 PM
Hi Justin, please send the email again when your ready to change as I've deleted it :oops:

Justin
02-02-2010, 08:54 PM
Oh dear, not sure if that's possible! Will have to look into it for you.

John G
02-02-2010, 09:07 PM
:lol: cheers Justin

Justin
03-02-2010, 12:39 AM
Got it John. Will PM to you as soon as I can :-)

Justin
03-02-2010, 12:39 AM
All members should have received an email with a new password. Please hold on to this as you'll need it in the next day or two.

Justin :-)

TipTop T's
03-02-2010, 11:19 AM
Hi Justin, sorry but I don't recall having received it - can you re-send.

Cheers - Brian

Paul
03-02-2010, 12:15 PM
iam sure all of us receive it but some of them may end up in spam box. so please log in to you mail box and check spam. it may be there. it was in my case. paul.

TipTop T's
03-02-2010, 12:28 PM
Sorry, nothing in Spam folder either.

Brian

Justin
03-02-2010, 02:23 PM
I will sort the passwords as I have a record here. Please bear with me and continue to use usual login for now.

Many thanks,
Justin

mrs maggot
03-02-2010, 10:34 PM
why not give everyone the sale login number 12345 or whatever, everyone will still log in with their individual name, and can then change 12345 to whatever they need ??

Karen.
04-02-2010, 01:20 AM
I didn't receive anything in an email either. Had a message n here in my inbox, but no email (not in junk either)

Justin
04-02-2010, 07:32 AM
I have individual passwords here and will be issueing very soon, just getting things sorted out.

JSR
05-02-2010, 02:19 PM
The email wasn't any good to me. I got an email on the 2nd Feb telling me I had a new PM, so I clicked the linked and get a "403 Forbidden" page. I've been getting that every day since, so I've had no idea what the PM said. Given that my bookmarks are all to the domain name dyesubforum.co.uk, I've not been able to access the site.

It's only today that I found an old bookmark to subli.forumotion.com that I've managed to get back to the site.

What's going on? It seems to me that anyone looking for the site under dyesubforum.co.uk, whether via google or whatever, won't get through to the site and haven't been able to get through for the last few days.

It would have made more sense to email the message to people, rather than PM them with a link that doesn't work.

Paul
05-02-2010, 04:56 PM
thats the idea :)
Justin. can you do quick redirection link to this domain so any one who r looking for this forum will find it ;)
thanx

Paul

bms
05-02-2010, 06:58 PM
Could someone let us all know what the problems are with the forum at present? I agree with JSR that many won't be visiting this week (since Sunday) as the URL isn't working and they wouldn't know to use the subli.forumotion.com link. All the post notification links don't work either and we have to manually go though the forumotion link.

So why are there problems this week? What is going on behind the scenes? How long is this disruption likely to continue for?

Justin
05-02-2010, 07:25 PM
I have a new forum in place on another platform/host. I've been working very hard on this for the last few days. It should have been an easy transition but alas I've hit a few stumbling blocks along the way.

I'm having a little difficulty re-directing the domain name, very long story. I'm hoping this will be rectified very soon. For the time being I've put everything back to normal. You should be able to see the forum under www.dyesubforum.co.uk (http://www.dyesubforum.co.uk) now but if not please be patient, it may take a few hours to update.

My apologies to all members, this is a pain barrier well worth going through to get us where we need to be. I will post updates as and when I make further progress.

JSR
05-02-2010, 07:38 PM
I have a new forum in place on another platform/host. I've been working very hard on this for the last few days. It should have been an easy transition but alas I've hit a few stumbling blocks along the way.

I'm having a little difficulty re-directing the domain name, very long story. I'm hoping this will be rectified very soon. For the time being I've put everything back to normal. You should be able to see the forum under www.dyesubforum.co.uk (http://www.dyesubforum.co.uk) now but if not please be patient, it may take a few hours to update.

My apologies to all members, this is a pain barrier well worth going through to get us where we need to be. I will post updates as and when I make further progress.

It seems to be working now through http://www.dyesubforum.co.uk but not http://dyesubforum.co.uk which is the link in the email notifications.

Glad you're getting it sorted out.

bms
05-02-2010, 08:38 PM
Thanks Justin. Assumed there were some technical problems (always are aren't there?). Good luck with the transition and we'll bear with you.

Andrew
05-02-2010, 09:08 PM
Have there been login problems for everyone over the last few days? Haven't been on here since Sunday due to being unavailable on server.

Justin
05-02-2010, 09:09 PM
All detailed above Andrew. We're going through a change (the forum not me personally!!!) but everything should be fine at the moment.

Andrew
06-02-2010, 11:48 AM
kk

pablo
09-02-2010, 08:07 PM
just a little niggle, but every time I check in to the site it flags every topic as a new post.

John G
09-02-2010, 08:09 PM
Same goes, and I can't be bothered to read every old post, there's 1000's :D

Paul
09-02-2010, 08:12 PM
you can use this option if you dont want to read them all ;)

John G
09-02-2010, 08:59 PM
Thanks Paul, just the job :D