PDA

View Full Version : Google Adwords

Earl Smith
27-02-2012, 12:11 PM
How many on here use Google adverts or Google adwords? Im not exactly sure what the adverts that appear in the top, biege coloured sector of a Google search are called, but that is what I mean. Is it worth paying for?

Ive redone my website and opened a Facebook page with my business name. My google presence has improved and I am now on the first page of a search. But my site comes up after other web site from outside my area. I want to get on top of them , anybody know how to do it??

Earl.

Andrew
27-02-2012, 12:16 PM
If you test the adverts to make sure they are heavily targetted to your intended market then they will work very will and you should get a return depending on the products you are trying to move. Testing the ads and relevant costs does take quite a bit of time and nous. Quite a bit of research is required if you are to do it yourself otherwise money will just disappear into thin air. Easy to spend hundreds or even thousands with a very low sale ratio if you are not careful. You can often find an Adwords voucher to try it out.