PDA

View Full Version : Advertising Materials

Justin
07-02-2010, 11:34 PM
Anyone using posters/leaflets etc. to advertise their sublimation products? I had some from Xpres once and I've seen stuff on unisub website but nothing really specific enough to what I do.

I wondered about getting some stuff made up, would anyone else be interested in this? Probably a poster to display in a shop window and maybe a leaflet.

Justin :-)

castlegategiftcreations
08-02-2010, 12:01 AM
this sounds like a good idea. We do our own and have put them up in a few shops etc but that was when we first started out so was thinking about new ones.

Justin
10-02-2010, 10:30 PM
Also thought about some kind of custom made stand to display things a little more professionally. Not sure if this sort of thing exists off the shelf, I've seen it for other products so maybe it's something that would adapt?

Justin
31-05-2010, 04:22 PM
Looking to create something to work as a small window display to show off a selection of items. Anyone any ideas on windowdressing? :D

AJLA
01-06-2010, 09:52 AM
Xpres used to have a merchandising board to hold coasters etc I popped one in the local grooming parlour (should have asked the vets)

Justin
04-07-2010, 10:34 PM
Well I came up with an idea for a multi-use window display.....still in my head right now though!

The idea was to have a simple board showing one of everything I print (well, the main items at least) Mug, Coaster, Mouse Mat, Key-Ring and so on.

The board would have a backdrop that could be changed according to the occasion, Fathers Day, Christmas etc. so the board could be re-used. Maybe the printed items would be on small shelves that could be slotted in/out.

Design isn't really my strong point. I could get my customer to cough up for some design probably but I'd like to be able to offer this board out elsewhere....possibly.

Anyone any ideas that may help see this board finally get made up? ;)

sarahann
09-07-2010, 10:54 AM
Looking to create something to work as a small window display to show off a selection of items. Anyone any ideas on windowdressing? :D

Windowdressing isn't something I have ever done (sorry) but I know one of my customers I've worked very closely with over the years has had huge success doing just this. She came to an agreement with a local shop who gave her a large section in their window and she put a range ofsublimated mugs, mousemats, coasters, t-shirts as well as a range of embroidered items she also produces. She updates the window a lot depending on the time of year (Christmas, Valentines etc) and the shop also keep her business cards on the counter. Its worked really well for her so its a great idea!

Louise
09-07-2010, 09:02 PM
Not sure if you have managed to sort out your display by now or not, but I do the floor and window displays for a large retailer as well as running the websites and Co. with my hubby.

Its hard to tell someone how to do it over the net, but you can buy tons of display boards and items to help you, just have a search on the net for POS (point of sale materials) and you should come up with some useful materials at least.

Justin
09-07-2010, 09:07 PM
I've used Slatwalls with the cubes/shelves etc. but need something portable that can be quickly changed for each occasion. The idea is still in my head, not had the time to have a go making it yet tbh :oops:

printchesco
14-03-2012, 05:39 AM
Printing posters and leaflets is a good strategy. Both marketing materials can complement each other. While you have a more aggressive approach with leaflets, posters in shop windows gives you additional exposure with minimal effort.

Timothy
20-12-2012, 02:02 PM
There are many way to advertise. But first its depend on you, how much you can spend. some of them are very expensive like
-Billboard
-LED signage
-Commercial
some of them are cheap like
-Leaflets
-brochure
-News paper
By the way some other are more cheap like
-Email marketing
_SMS marketing
_Social media

So every method does work for advertisements, you can select all these or just one, which you can afford.

mrs maggot
20-12-2012, 03:41 PM
Oh no its timothy...................................sounds and reads just like our printer guru from before !!!!!

BruisJem
02-03-2013, 08:52 AM
Sticker and printing poster are a good way to promote our product as well as business. These days, most of the business use that strategy to bring up business. It's really very effective way to promote our product.

neilb
02-03-2013, 09:54 AM
Now Showing - Timothy 2 ...... Return of the Timothy.

logobear
02-03-2013, 10:10 AM
I am always looking for good artwork with spaces for us to customise, it is usually easy for us to print locally, but some of us don't have creative skills of sufficient time.....
This avoids shipping, stock, and storage costs for you.