PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Kent

archersam
08-02-2010, 02:39 PM
Hello everybody, a newbie from the seaside in Kent here.

A couple of three years back I had the brainwave to get into sublimation for fun and to supplement income if I could, I met Martin @ BMS and ended up buying a bunch of equipment and blanks and then unfortunately got way laid with other interests and everything has been gathering dust. :oops:

I had looked at other forums over the years trying to grasp the basics, but they just didn't seem as friendly as this one, so I am hoping that if my searching skills don't work you won't mind me posting daft questions.........

Although I have the gear, I have no idea! I will probably use Photoshop and the thing I remember Martin having was a blank template for mugs that you just dropped images and text into and it was perfect size for the mug. This will be my first starting point as I have a LOT of blank mugs and I need some new ones for home and for my workshop. If anyone can point me to an idiots guide to beginning.....much appreciated....

I saw in another newbie post the recommendation not to post questions in the introduction as it might get lost so I will refrain for now, go away and have a good search before I ask simple things.

Thanks.
Sam

bms
08-02-2010, 05:10 PM
Welcome Sam.

In the General Dye Sub Chit Chat section you'll find several psd templates.

Paul
08-02-2010, 05:51 PM
Hi Sam! welcome on board mate! ask any thing you need to know :) we try our best to help you out!

Paul

Justin
08-02-2010, 07:14 PM
Hi Sam,

Welcome onboard! Look forward to speaking more with you.

Justin :D

archersam
09-02-2010, 10:31 AM
Thanks for the welcome people, after posting I had a good trawl and I think I found everything I was after which is fantastic. Now all I need to do is put it into practice once I get the laptop side of things sorted.
Sam

AJLA
11-02-2010, 11:54 AM
Have fun!!!!!