PDA

View Full Version : Cutuk DC330 vinyl cutter/Craftmate 330 cutting blade

Photo-Lite
08-03-2012, 09:33 PM
I have now got the problem sorted out with my vinyl cutter that was not cutting properly (thanks everyone) but the problem i have now is that i have been using it that much lately i am in need of a new blade very very soon.
Does anybody know of an alternative blade that i can use or a place in the uk where i can get a blade from rather than buying direct from the manufacture which is in China?
to buy 10 blades from china this is going to cost me approx £70.
yes it is cheap enough but i only want about 2 - 3 at most as i plan to upgrade to a better vinyl cutter when the cash flow is looking a little bit better.
I have got in touch with the uk version of this product (craftmate 330) about a dozen times and for some reason they are not repliying to any of my emails and i am starting to get desperate now.

thanks in advance

John G
08-03-2012, 09:55 PM
ebay :wink: around £10.00 for 3 or 4

Photo-Lite
08-03-2012, 11:29 PM
Thanks for that John G.
I have done a search on ebay on a numerous accasions for both makes of vinyl cutter and come up with nothing.
i have even got in touch with people selling vinyl cutting blades and asked them if they stock this style of blade and 99% of them have never heard of the cutter.
the other 1% never got back to me

John G
08-03-2012, 11:39 PM
Your cutter won't have its own style blade, it'll use something thats already made for a well known plotter, maybe a roland. Compare it to other makes, find one thats the same, and buy that.

Cheers John

John G
08-03-2012, 11:43 PM
Do you mean CUTOK, not CUTUK

Photo-Lite
08-03-2012, 11:57 PM
Yes sorry my mistake.
it is a CUTOK DC330.
i think i have found some on ebay i just got to send them dimensions of the old blade and an image to see if what they are compatible with my vinyl cutter.

Cheers John G