PDA

View Full Version : Conveyor/Tunnel Ovens

Andrew
13-03-2012, 08:39 AM
I have asked this question (or similar) previously but just checking to see if anyone has any knowledge of tunnel ovens for mugs. I had originally spec'd an oven from manufacturer of the drying ovens for screenprinted tshirts but if I am going to convert to a bigger oven then I've now decided to look for the higher temp ones so it would cover screen and transfer printed mugs as well.

The problem is there's no guide book as to how to get up and running with this type of set-up. It all seems to be made to order with the ovens and I don't want to be making mistakes. Much prefer a used version that I know did the job previously.

benwilliamson
11-05-2012, 12:42 AM
I have asked this question (or similar) previously but just checking to see if anyone has any knowledge of tunnel ovens for mugs. I had originally spec'd an oven from manufacturer of the drying ovens for screenprinted tshirts but if I am going to convert to a bigger oven then I've now decided to look for the higher temp ones so it would cover screen and transfer printed mugs as well.

The problem is there's no guide book as to how to get up and running with this type of set-up. It all seems to be made to order with the ovens and I don't want to be making mistakes. Much prefer a used version that I know did the job previously.

I'd also be interested in any conveyor oven advice...

Andrew
11-05-2012, 08:07 AM
You don't really find any information on this anywhere really as very few move to that level. It tends to be the screen printers who already do large volumes of mugs that just use their current ovens. I know a lot more now than I used to on the conveyors. All depends on what exactly you need to print, how many, future plans and budget.

Listawood
17-05-2012, 01:41 PM
Hi

We can and do supply tunnel ovens for mug decoration. If you would like to find out more please feel free to get in touch.

Alex.

01485 529796