PDA

View Full Version : My Greens Are Yellow!

Traynor26
09-02-2010, 12:22 PM
Hi All,

i think i already know the answer to this question before i even ask it! I have been doing mugs for 3 weeks now with the following set up:

R285
CISS
Love cut Subli Paper
BMS Mugs
Ink from 'The other side of the world' :oops:

My results so far have been really good and im not going to lie, i have been really lucky with no real problems.

That was until some asked for 200 mugs from me........fantactic i thought, that will earn me a nice little earner and keep the wife happy after being stuck in the garage for so long!!......however, the design i have made for them includes thier 'Army Colours', one of which is yellow..........and it is printing green!!!!!

First time this has happend to me..................so i am assuming the answer im going to get back is ICC PROFILES!!???

I have contatcted a bloke on fleebay who says that he can set me a profile for £26.......anyone done this before?.....is it going to work?........anything i can do myself?

Thanks in advance.

Lee

bms
09-02-2010, 02:16 PM
We have a profile for the R265 (using Artainium inks), which may work - don't get excited though. If you can pm me your email address I'll forward the profile to your email address together with some instructions on getting it set up.

You'll need to be using Photoshop, Photoshop Elements or Corel Draw for he profile to link in, but how successful it will be I don't know - the inks are different and the printer is not exactly the same. You never know they might just cancel each other out ;)

John G
09-02-2010, 02:38 PM
Which program are you using for printing?

Traynor26
09-02-2010, 03:23 PM
Thanks Martin,

I'll send you my email now, deffinatly worth a try, really appreciate it,

Hi John,

I'm using Photoshop CS4, somthing I did not 'scrimp' on, still self teaching myself Photoshop though, picking it up slowly,

many thanks

Lee

Paul
09-02-2010, 06:41 PM
Please edit you pictures for 800pixels on longer side. they will suit this board much better ;)

thanx

PAul

Traynor26
10-02-2010, 04:46 PM
Martin,

your an absoloute genius, cannot thank you enough, anytime you need a small county invaiding, please give me a shout,

i can now print YELLOW!!

bms
10-02-2010, 05:15 PM
Excellent news. Glad it worked. :D