PDA

View Full Version : memb scheme: coralgraph gone?

gavtheoldskater
14-03-2012, 05:13 PM
apologies if this is not the correct area to post, but are coralgraph no longer in the membership scheme? i was literally about to spend a fair amount of cash with them on a start up package (mug press, flat press, mugs etc etc) so now am wondering if all is ok.

JSR
14-03-2012, 05:19 PM
I hadn't noticed. How odd.

First BMS, now Coralgraph... Perhaps it just isn't working out the way they'd expected?

AJLA
14-03-2012, 05:37 PM
First BMS, now Coralgraph... Perhaps it just isn't working out the way they'd expected?[/QUOTE]
Very odd...wonder why?

Try Listawood, no they are not here but the tech help is second to none.

Justin
14-03-2012, 07:31 PM
Coralgraph are still here and discounts stand as per the premium members section. Their suppliers section automatically ran out but this will be back soon. They're quite happy with the increase in business the forum is generating for them :wink:

RogerC
14-03-2012, 08:43 PM
BMS is running a loyalty points scheme.....info on their web site.

Andrew
15-03-2012, 09:45 AM
Don't think I've once managed to get a discount when buying anything off Coralgraph so far. I always point this out but nothing ever happens.

Paul
15-03-2012, 09:52 AM
I alwaus had my discoujt. Just emailed them what i want and they send me paypal invoice. Now they got code system

Coralgraph
15-03-2012, 11:43 AM
We recently implemented the disount codes to our system therefore there is no need to email us any longer for discount ,you can simply enter the discount code to the checkout page and you will automatically receive the 5% discount for DSF premium members.The disount codes has been posted to the premium members forum and it will be updated/changed every month .The discount codes are proved to be very popular ,according to our records we had 86 purchase on the website with this codes since the implemented them a week ago ,the amount of disount people received are ranged from £2 till up to £40 depend on the value of the purchase
if you wish to purchase multiple items ( over 5 items) it is still worth to email and ask for a discount even if you are not a premium member because we can work out a better price ,if you purchased products in the past and not received a discount please email us

JSR
16-03-2012, 11:53 AM
As there seems to be no Coralgraph section in the "Suppliers" forum now, I'll post here.

I just wanted to post a big "thumbs up" to Coralgraph for getting my order despatched and shipped quickly. I ordered a couple of boxes of mugs around 2pm yesterday, and they arrived at 10am this morning on a 24-hour service. The mugs are well packed in two sleeves for safe delivery.

With free delivery, no extra fee for using PayPal, and the 5% DSF members discount, that's two boxes of dishwasher safe mugs for £57.94 (or less than 81p per mug). That's a £35 saving on my previous supplier - or about 49p per mug.

Great price, good packaging, very quick despatch & delivery, and I know the mug is good from my earlier "torture test".

Who could ask for more?

Well, I did actually by asking for a freebie sample of one of their new plate designs and that was included in one of the boxes without question.

Anyone who hesitates to buy from Coralgraph should hesitate no longer.

michallatal
16-03-2012, 12:40 PM
I agree, right now Coralgraph is one of the best sublimation supplier in UK (price, quality, customer and delivery service). Nice to hear about good business, thumb up Henry.

And more products are coming very soon. :)

AJLA
16-03-2012, 01:11 PM
WOW that is a good deal, i'm sure I was paying about £80 plus delivery.

Paul
16-03-2012, 01:28 PM
WOW that is a good deal, i'm sure I was paying about £80 plus delivery.

From coralgraph ??? :-0

AJLA
16-03-2012, 01:57 PM
No Paul i've never actually purchased anything from Colourgraph.

AJLA
16-03-2012, 02:16 PM
The site states free delivery, what's the minimum spend to qualify? I can't find it on the site.

gavtheoldskater
16-03-2012, 02:17 PM
Anyone who hesitates to buy from Coralgraph should hesitate no longer.

and you can't buy better PR than that!

Paul
16-03-2012, 03:59 PM
No minimum order with coralgraph.

AJLA
16-03-2012, 04:47 PM
So I could spend atenner and get free delivery? That really does make a difference.

JSR
16-03-2012, 04:50 PM
So I could spend atenner and get free delivery? That really does make a difference.
Yes. I was short of paper the other month and thought I'd try a pack of Coralgraph's. £8.49 free postage, so £8.49 was all I paid.

Coralgraph
16-03-2012, 05:07 PM
Currently we offer free shipping on all items within the mainland Uk .Our displayed prices include the VAT
"The price you see the price you pay"

Paul
16-03-2012, 06:14 PM
That's a £35 saving on my previous supplier - or about 49p per mug.
so your money that you paid for your membership are back in your pocket then ;)

JSR
16-03-2012, 06:21 PM
so your money that you paid for your membership are back in your pocket then ;)
Well, I would have bought from Coralgraph this time around anyway because of the test I did a little bit back.

The membership scheme saved me 5% on the order which was worth just over £3. It doesn't take a genius to work out that you only have to do that a couple of times a year and the membership fee would have paid for itself. By the time you've bought six or seven boxes of mugs, that's a tenner saved - the same cost as the membership scheme.

Justin
16-03-2012, 08:07 PM
This was always the intention of the membership scheme, to enable you to get the tenner back straight away :-)

Anything else will be a bonus...and there will be more!

harlequeen
18-03-2012, 12:39 AM
I've just looked at Coralgraph to buy some mugs and it says £5 shipping, not FREE

mastercueman
18-03-2012, 01:22 AM
I've just looked at Coralgraph to buy some mugs and it says £5 shipping, not FREE

Only to the more remote parts of the UK.

JSR
18-03-2012, 01:43 AM
Actually, it says:

For Buyers from Northern Ireland,Scotland north of Glasgow,Scottish Highlands & Islands,Isle of Man,Isle of Wight ,there is additional £5 shipping charge apply per box.
Otherwise the price includes delivery. It's only fair because couriers charge more for Highlands & Islands and when water needs to be traversed.

harlequeen
18-03-2012, 05:16 PM
My mistake, I must learn to read to the end.

Cheers

Harlequeen