PDA

View Full Version : hello from preston Lancashire

signrik
18-10-2009, 07:55 PM
hell I am rik from preston I make signs at the moment but I am making a small headway into subli stuff
The main prob is no time to spare, so the epsons get bocked then I have to start cleaning them again I prefer to heatpress vinyl on them but will have to start soon again on the subli stuff

Justin
18-10-2009, 07:57 PM
Hi Rik,

Welcome along! Thank you for joinng us.

Ditch the Epson and get a Ricoh, you'll not look back! :-)

Justin http://illiweb.com/fa/i/smiles/icon_jokercolor.png

Stitch Up
18-10-2009, 08:00 PM
HI Rik from Bridgend, South Wales.

Good to have you onboard. What signs are you doing and are you a member of UKSignboards?

John

jennywren
18-10-2009, 08:40 PM
hi from Devon time is something I never seem to have and is always endless

signrik
08-02-2010, 10:48 PM
Thanks for the welcome I did try the uksignboard but the main man pulled my posts out because I asked simply are graphtec cutters any good? he did not even tell me he had done it and it took a lot of detective work to find out the problem I had just ordered one but he seemed to think I was touting for one and invoked one of his many RULES
I left and joined the more friendly forums "THE SIGN SITE"were it seemed that half the members had been banned from the UKsignboard I am sure there are a lot of folk that get a lot of benefit from the UKsignboard but not me

Justin
08-02-2010, 10:55 PM
I belong to the elite group of banned users on that forum ;) I was an active member for a long time and helped folk wherever I could. I was banned because I didn't have my home address in my profile!

Justin

Karen.
09-02-2010, 12:48 AM
I believe (if I remember correctly) that I was banned from there too. Can't even remember the reason, but have a feeling it was something to do with no photo or address etc.

bms
09-02-2010, 08:57 AM
Crikey, didn't know you were all such rebels :)
Welcome to the gang!

John G
09-02-2010, 10:22 AM
I'm still a member, its been very helpful for me :shock:

Cheers John