PDA

View Full Version : Windows 7 Driver for Foison C24

kevinjplee
17-04-2012, 12:40 PM
I have recently migrated from XP to Windows 7 and I am having problems getting my Foison C24 cutter to work.
Windows 7 will not recognise it and when I try and manually install it from original installation disk I get an error message "driver install failure"

Have tried to find a new driver on-line, but so far with no success.

Has anyone else encountered this problem and if so how did they solve it?

mrs maggot
17-04-2012, 04:49 PM
xp into windows 7 is not a happy making, i would suggest you nip onto the signmaking forum and see how others have done it, but windows 7 seems to not like anything much, even corel needs a plug in - i have stuck with XP for that reason

kevinjplee
17-04-2012, 07:06 PM
xp into windows 7 is not a happy making, i would suggest you nip onto the signmaking forum and see how others have done it, but windows 7 seems to not like anything much, even corel needs a plug in - i have stuck with XP for that reason

I cracked it!
I decided to think outside of box and installed it through Windows 7 manually.
[Start] [Control Panel] [Hardware & Sound] [Add A Device] Then follow on screen instructions for adding device making sure that device is turned on and connected to PC
I know what you mean about XP & Windows 7. I had to replace a perfectly good Canon Scanner which would not work under Windows 7.
Anyone want to buy a Canon Scanner?

Justin
17-04-2012, 07:32 PM
Pop it in the Buy/Sell section....may well sell :-)