PDA

View Full Version : Hi everybody!

y30man5
15-02-2010, 08:19 PM
Glad there a dye-sublimation forum again... (used to use the Subli-Nation one)

It's good to have somewhere to go to find out the latest news/problems.

Justin
15-02-2010, 09:41 PM
Hi there and welcome onboard, look forward to speaking more with you on the forum!

Great website btw ;)

Justin :D

mrs maggot
17-02-2010, 02:43 PM
welcome yeoman, you may be just the person to ask,

i have a clothing company looking for me to supply them with some VDub type tshirts, i have been told in no uncertain terms that VW will hound me down and take away my toys if i use any drawn, photo, 6yrold's interpretation of a camper i see that you do them and have them put onto shirts, did you approach VW or are you awaiting the knock at the door ??

John G
17-02-2010, 03:00 PM
Looks very much like the "Kool Art" car drawing, kind of an artwork franchise thingymabob :D

y30man5
18-02-2010, 07:20 PM
welcome yeoman, you may be just the person to ask,

i have a clothing company looking for me to supply them with some VDub type tshirts, i have been told in no uncertain terms that VW will hound me down and take away my toys if i use any drawn, photo, 6yrold's interpretation of a camper i see that you do them and have them put onto shirts, did you approach VW or are you awaiting the knock at the door ??

The only manufacturer I have had a problem with so far is JCB, who made eBay end the listings. But my JCB logos were quite accurate on those drawings, so I was kind of expecting it (I've sold more since taking the JCB badges off than I did with them on, so...).

Anyway, back to the point, I think as long as you don't use the logo or sell them as if they are official VW products, you should be fine. As I say, the JCB logos that were on my diggers were very accurate so I can see why they didn't like it.

mrs maggot
18-02-2010, 07:40 PM
i have sent you a pm